Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

On 12/27/2023 at 11:32 PM, dRk_ said:

GnG Resurrection 👍

I don't know difficulty of this one, but back in time Super GnG was really hard 😅

It's fairly tough going at times, but I don't think it's as tough as Super GnG was.
There's a lot of different power-ups and picking the right ones is key.

Great game, by the way. If you liked Ghost 'n Goblins and Ghouls 'n Ghosts I can highly recommend it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dJordman said:

It's fairly tough going at times, but I don't think it's as tough as Super GnG was.
There's a lot of different power-ups and picking the right ones is key.

Great game, by the way. If you liked Ghost 'n Goblins and Ghouls 'n Ghosts I can highly recommend it.

Humanity is something I'm definitely going to get around to playing someday.

1 hour ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Humanity is something I'm definitely going to get around to playing someday.

You definitely should, it was one of my favorite games of this year!

To answer the question: the first Crash Bandicoot for sure. That game has been kicking my ass for six years running!

50 minutes ago, Flynnerigan said:

I'm going to go with Titan Souls, not because I don't believe I couldn't do it myself, but because it was one of those promised games I had intentions of doing this year but never got around to it. Oh well, there's always 2024!

Awesome list! You got a few that I wanna do at some point, but I will choose Nuclear Throne, since I will probably never get the hang out of it :( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trophynerd122 said:

Awesome list! You got a few that I wanna do at some point, but I will choose Nuclear Throne, since I will probably never get the hang out of it :( 

Ultra Street Fighter IV. Absolutely adore that game, one of my favorite fighters of all time, but I just can't do those damn Combo Trials and their one-frame links. Stellar work on that one!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Ultra Street Fighter IV. Absolutely adore that game, one of my favorite fighters of all time, but I just can't do those damn Combo Trials and their one-frame links. Stellar work on that one!

That Rez Infinite plat would be great

On 12/28/2023 at 10:31 PM, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

The Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3 max out my jealousy. My favorite series of games ever but I just don't have the time right now to go back and get the platinums. Genuinely wish I did.

It Takes Two is one I really need to get back around to.

On 12/31/2023 at 8:17 AM, Juzota said:

Injustice: Gods Among Us

- I'm godawful at fighting games.

Definitely Downwell; I hit a brick wall at the boss and had to throw in the towel. Never even made it to hard mode.

8 hours ago, spookymanlego said:

Dead by Daylight. Super meat boy is a close second

Resident Evil Revelations. I honestly just really don't want to do Riot mode or whatever it was called.

On 12/31/2023 at 6:17 AM, trophynerd122 said:

Superhot VR. How is the game difficulty wise?

It REALLY depends honestly. For me, it was like an 8/10 bordering 9/10 since I'm quite unfit & that game requires A LOT of movement really quickly. Not to mention my set up is really small so I don't have nearly the recommended amount of room to play VR. The game requires a lot of finesse & memorization (you have to remember every level like the back of your hand & execute completing them extremely quickly, so everything needs to be preplanned). I highly recommend the game though. Super fun.

17 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Nice 100% profile!

Borderlands 2 is one I'd have liked to have completed.

Stardew Valley! I've never stuck with a file long enough on my PC to get 100%, and I haven't tried it on Playstation yet.

• Like 1