Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

21 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered. It's a much harder game than I expected it to be and I'm struggling to even finish it due to its difficulty, so you get major props for that one.

These many sonic classic platinums! I always felt sonic is too hard for me! Lmao

Got some platinums and 100% on it when i didnt have many games to play and always struggle with em

Edited by k0edb

46 minutes ago, k0edb said:

These many sonic classic platinums! I always felt sonic is too hard for me! Lmao

Got some platinums and 100% on it when i didnt have many games to play and always struggle with em

For me it’s got to be Planet Coaster! I’m going for a 100% profile and I’ve got it on my list and it’s the only game I genuinely can’t do 😢 ive struggled so much with it hahah

Edited by Gabba1990Gabba
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Gabba1990Gabba said:

For me it’s got to be Planet Coaster! I’m going for a 100% profile and I’ve got it on my list and it’s the only game I genuinely can’t do 😢 ive struggled so much with it hahah

If you need some help, dm me! I found it a bit repetitive but with the use of some community made environment and coasters with became very easy!

About you platinum, you 100% on days gone! Im praying for jesus to have patience to do the ng+ on it ... Only missing trophies

21 minutes ago, k0edb said:

If you need some help, dm me! I found it a bit repetitive but with the use of some community made environment and coasters with became very easy!

About you platinum, you 100% on days gone! Im praying for jesus to have patience to do the ng+ on it ... Only missing trophies

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. I need to play more Souls game these days. I love the setting of Sekiro so much.

Congrats to the plat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Wipeout, first time I played it on ps1 demo cd, but never been good at racing games, although I always loved the atmosphere in it and soundtrack, especially exceeder 

Blitznet.png

Knack is one I intend to return to eventually. It's a rough grind.

6 minutes ago, the_sultan999 said:

fallout 76 + all dlc's. I wanna give this game a shot and go for all the fallout games but i heard this one is the worst and it could turn me off from even trying fallout

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified. I was always aware of this game when I had my Vita and nearly bought in on several ocassions. I no longer have my Vita so this won't be on my list anytime soon.

14 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

GTA 5 - well done.

Earth Defense Force 4.1 I just recently picked it up and haven't gotten around to playing it yet but that game is intimidating seeing how many people say it takes at least 400 hours so congratulations on beating it. (I swear I need more time away from work to get through my giant backlog 🤣)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CJStrawman said:

Earth Defense Force 4.1 I just recently picked it up and haven't gotten around to playing it yet but that game is intimidating seeing how many people say it takes at least 400 hours so congratulations on beating it. (I swear I need more time away from work to get through my giant backlog 🤣)

Watch Dogs. I was too late at the party and have not make any time to try the series.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Biertje373 said:

Stranger of Paradise

I loved that game, I just don't think that I am good enough at the game, but who knows maybe I'll decide to get it one day.

Persona 5 royal, man, the number of hours and missables can be intimidating

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoliDeoGloriaIHS said:

Mortal Kombat 11.  I'm horrible at fighting games. 

The Last of Us Remastered! I ignored trophies when I first played the game and always felt too intimidated to go back and try. (The Narutos are a close second, I've got a special place in my heart for that property but unfortunately never got the games.)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, QuinniGame said:

The Last of Us Remastered! I ignored trophies when I first played the game and always felt too intimidated to go back and try. (The Narutos are a close second, I've got a special place in my heart for that property but unfortunately never got the games.)

Overwatch 2. That's quite an achievement!

• Like 1