Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

On 2/8/2024 at 10:35 AM, ozymandias1994 said:

spacer.png

Great game with unobtainable platinum. I'd change some of mine for this.

It Takes Two, I would love to play that game/have the platinum, but I am not very social so I don't really have anyone to play it with if I buy it.

13 hours ago, Biertje373 said:

It Takes Two, I would love to play that game/have the platinum, but I am not very social so I don't really have anyone to play it with if I buy it.

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered. Had it as a birthday gift for 2 years now. Been really meaning to play now.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2024 at 10:03 AM, MegaMutants said:

Uncharted 2. I played the game at a time when I had absolutely no interest in online multiplayer and I don't know whether it is still possible to plat it now ...

It’s not, unfortunately but there’s always the Remastered Collection!

1 hour ago, Flynnerigan said:

Rayman Legends is a nice one, good job!

RDR 2 ... the game's ultra slow pace annoyed the hell out of me. After two days of playing I swore to myself to never ever play it again, though I'd have loved to plat it ...

7 minutes ago, MegaMutants said:

RDR 2 ... the game's ultra slow pace annoyed the hell out of me. After two days of playing I swore to myself to never ever play it again, though I'd have loved to plat it ...

Kingdom Hearts 1 on PS3, I've had the game on my account for over a decade at this point and it pains me looking at the low %. I've literally got it sitting next to my PS3 right now trying to go back to it. Maybe soon!

4 hours ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Probably Knack since that's a game I'm play soon.

Some, actually ...
But right now maybe Salt and Sanctuary on Vita...have platinumed it on PS4, loved it, want to platinum it again, don't have a Vita 😭

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MegaMutants said:

Some, actually ...
But right now maybe Salt and Sanctuary on Vita...have platinumed it on PS4, loved it, want to platinum it again, don't have a Vita 😭

Castlevania Advance Collection which reminds me that i definitely NEED to do this one as a huge Castlevania fan <3  ( p.s. you should go back and clean up the final Baldurs Gate trophy you are so close to plat 😉 )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

Castlevania Advance Collection which reminds me that i definitely NEED to do this one as a huge Castlevania fan <3  ( p.s. you should go back and clean up the final Baldurs Gate trophy you are so close to plat 😉 )

Wolfenstein II. I am going to make it my 100th platinum. 

• Like 1