Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Every trophy counts, but I'd like to delete...

3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures 2 (bad)

Arkedo Series (boring)

Armageddon Riders (boring)

Astro Tripper (bad)

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars (bad)

Droplitz (boring)

Dungeon Twister (bad)

Far Cry 2 (impossible)

Free Realms (impossible)

Mushroom Wars (boring)

PooYoos (too childish)

Retro/Grade (boring)

Smash Cars (bad)

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (bad)

Swords & Soldiers (boring)

That's what I get for trying every PSN game out there.

• Like 1

I really regret putting Call of Duty: World at War & Modern Warfare 2 on my trophy list, because I just found them so boring. Another one would easily be NCIS (Crappy controls, only 1 character was actually voiced by the actor in the TV series (the acting quality of everyone but this one character was sub-par to top it off) & it was far too easy to get the platinum (just play from start to finish)).

Bionic Commando: Rearmed

Pixeljunk: Eden

Crysis 2

Burn Zombie Burn

All are either boring, impossible, or unbareably glitchy.

How come you didn't like Crysis 2? I absolutely LOVED! Everything about it was just nothing short of superb.

Anyways, mine has to be:

• DC Universe Online (Boring)
  • Free Realms (Boring)
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Shit (Title says it all)
  • Zombie Apocalypse 2: Never Die Alone (This shit sucked)
  • Gotham City Impostors (Gotham's Shittiest Impostors)
  • Comix Zone (Hard as shit Zone)
  • Just Cause 2 (or what I call, Just Boring 2)
  • LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
  • Wheelman (Seriously?!)
  • Street Fighter IV ( :blink:)
  • NBA 2K10 (I don't even like Basketball...)
  • WWE All-Stars (Just, why?)
  • Modnation Racers ( <_<)
  • Brink (Shit)
  • RAGE (FUCK YOU!!)
  • Skyrim (This game was boring. I'm now going to have to spend $59.99 to plat and 100% this...)

That's my list right there, and that's a good portion of my games list. I hate these games with a passion (well, most of them) and RAGE takes the cake as just how lazy devs. can, and probably will be in the future.

• Like 2

Batman: Arkham Asylum... I'm not really a Batman fan and yet someone kept hounding me to play it saying it was so good and scary... I played it on hard and finished it relatively easy only dying twice in a stupidly small room with two giant mutant freaks and a swarm of grunts but I doubt I'll do a trophy cleanup anytime soon, last time I play a game because someone hounded me to non-stop...

Surprised to see Skyrim and Batman: Arkham Asylum listed here! Platted both and loved every minute. Well, except the challenges in Batman, some where very frustrating . . .

Undoubtedly, I would say the following suck and I am sad to have them dilute my otherwise respectable completion percentage

-Burn Zombies Burn (honorable mention, quite a few through this name out there)

-Bloodrayne (WTH did they do to this franchise!!
:wub:
)

- Madden 2010 (good game, but multiplayer trophys with closed servers = suck)

- Homefront (glitched trophies that prevent platinums make me angry)

- Sniper (see Homefront)

- Singstar (I totally blame my daughter!)
  • Like 1

Burn Zombie Burn, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, FEAR 2, Socom: Confrontation, MAG, Rag Doll Kung-Fu and Namco. :( I could care less about those games, and will never get any of those trophies.

You didn't like MAG or FEAR 2? The beta of MAG was nothing short of fun and wished it was still active online because I wouldn't mind purchasing it. I played a bit of FEAR 2 on a friends PS3 and thought it was pretty good. They're both FPS's, I thought you liked FPS's!! :P

Shaun White's Snowboarding. - Terrible mistake

MLB 09 The Show - first game put in my ps3 by my brother

Red Dead Redemption - never could get into it.. Just plain boring to me

Hydrophobia - was a misclick -.-

God there's like 10+ more all games I THOUGHT I'd play but never got around to it.

Oh and the few I DID put on of my own free will was before I thought of making a dummy account. I still wish I could take them back

You didn't like MAG or FEAR 2? The beta of MAG was nothing short of fun and wished it was still active online because I wouldn't mind purchasing it. I played a bit of FEAR 2 on a friends PS3 and thought it was pretty good. They're both FPS's, I thought you liked FPS's!! :P

I do! MAG was terrible until they updated it and made the bullet damage increase. After that though, I just did not have the time to get the platinum. It is a cool concept for a game though! As for FEAR it is relatively fun as well, but I will never be able to get the plat as the online is literally dead. For those reasons, even though these games are solid, I regret putting them on my list.