Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

On 13/7/2020 at 5:25 PM, Jamescush147 said:

? Boy did that go up in price since I bought it LAST year.  (was around 30 dollars)

I always find it at a price over 20 euro + delivery charge both from game chain and private people. I think it's a bit pricey for a very old game? 

25 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Trackmania Turbo. 

Never played that one, but i heard it's hella hard

Star Wars Battlefront II because I don't like much multiplayer games?

1 hour ago, Tecnal1 said:

I always find it at a price over 20 euro + delivery charge both from game chain and private people. I think it's a bit pricey for a very old game1f600.png 

Star Wars Battlefront II because I don't like much multiplayer games1f600.png

I would take any and all of your Yakuza platinums, but at a push I would like Yakuza 5 please.

Ps I think A way out is still on the ea access subscription so potentially very cheap with other games to try too.

Edited by Aceterix
Additional Ps

35 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

I would take any and all of your Yakuza platinums, but at a push I would like Yakuza 5 please.

Ps I think A way out is still on the ea access subscription so potentially very cheap with other games to try too.

Dragon's Dogma

22 hours ago, Aceterix said:

Yakuza 4 and 6 are the easiest of the bunch beacuse it isn't required the 100% completism. Yakuza 5 it required me to write down every single activity I was in need to achieve 100% completism?

2 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Titan Souls.

Manhunt because I played it on ps2 and I'm not playing again only for the platinum trophy?

• Like 2