Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

7 minutes ago, SaviorKIA said:

A Way Out.

Still can't find a time with friend to grab some beers, sit on couch and play it over night :D

Black Ops 4, holy moly nice work on that one. It's a dream plat of mine, but the blackout and zombies will forever keep me from it.

43 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

What’s so special about Maid of Sker? Lol. 

One Gran Turismo Sport platinum please? Not so much for the difficulty (although that is nice too) but rather because the absolute grind of the multiplayer trophies has made me put this one on hold for far too long at this point. Seriously whoever thought putting in a trophy for playing a total of 300 something races in a game where you're lucky if you can play a race every 20 something minutes really overestimated how long this multiplayer was gonna be fun for. Especially considering they give you a grand total of 3 different races a week (more like 2 since its unlikely you're gonna enjoy all 3 every week). Oh well should probably get back on that grind soon I suppose :( 

4 minutes ago, Rune2303 said:

One Gran Turismo Sport platinum please? Not so much for the difficulty (although that is nice too) but rather because the absolute grind of the multiplayer trophies has made me put this one on hold for far too long at this point. Seriously whoever thought putting in a trophy for playing a total of 300 something races in a game where you're lucky if you can play a race every 20 something minutes really overestimated how long this multiplayer was gonna be fun for. Especially considering they give you a grand total of 3 different races a week (more like 2 since its unlikely you're gonna enjoy all 3 every week). Oh well should probably get back on that grind soon I suppose :( 

Star Wars Jedi:Fallen Order