Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

11 minutes ago, Cravinovv said:

Star Wars Battlefront, mainly so that stupid game would stop bringing down my completion percentage on my trophy list.

Fallout 3 ? by far my favourite fallout game but I originally completed in on Xbox, so I need to take the plunge and get PS Now do I can go after the plat at some point ? the so many different playthroughs are stopping me though ?

45 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Fallout 3 1f60d.png by far my favourite fallout game but I originally completed in on Xbox, so I need to take the plunge and get PS Now do I can go after the plat at some point 1f630.png the so many different playthroughs are stopping me though 1f602.png

You don't have to do multiple playthroughs. Save the game right after you level up on the level before the Good, Neutral, and Evil trophies are supposed to pop. Since I played on a good playthrough, I used that save to do all sorts of evil and brought my reputation down then earned the trophy, reloaded and did it again for neutral, then continued on my way playing the good playthrough. Hope that helps!

30 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :platinum: I'm saving it for a milestone:D Nice profile btw.

Injustice. You must be some kind of god.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cravinovv said:

You don't have to do multiple playthroughs. Save the game right after you level up on the level before the Good, Neutral, and Evil trophies are supposed to pop. Since I played on a good playthrough, I used that save to do all sorts of evil and brought my reputation down then earned the trophy, reloaded and did it again for neutral, then continued on my way playing the good playthrough. Hope that helps!

Injustice. You must be some kind of god.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Injustice Gods Among Us

I'll say Kingdom hearts 2 PS3 version. 

Just because i got all the plat of 1.5+2.5 collection on PS4, all the plat of 1.5 on PS3, but when i start ed to play 2.5 in the past years my ps3 stopped to read physical disk and didn't got another ps3 yet. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SimoX96SW said:

I'll say Kingdom hearts 2 PS3 version. 

Just because i got all the plat of 1.5+2.5 collection on PS4, all the plat of 1.5 on PS3, but when i start ed to play 2.5 in the past years my ps3 stopped to read physical disk and didn't got another ps3 yet. ?

Crash Bandicoot because I suck at platformers.