Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

2 hours ago, bogaards1997 said:

Persona 5 Strikers. Still sitting in my backlog.

Nice trophy collection friend. I love your variety of games, and your list isnt clogged with multiple stacks (like mine, sadly). 

Id take Kingdom Hearts 2, finished the first, but there are some tough fights thrown into the second. Its on my backlog as ive already put in so many hours and have a few of the more difficult trophies already... one day...

3 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Nice trophy collection friend. I love your variety of games, and your list isnt clogged with multiple stacks (like mine, sadly). 

Id take Kingdom Hearts 2, finished the first, but there are some tough fights thrown into the second. Its on my backlog as ive already put in so many hours and have a few of the more difficult trophies already... one day...

Your Overwatch plat is seriously impressive mate! The Floor is Lava trophy for Lucio is notoriously difficult so good work!

Keep working on KH2, you can do it! The Data Org can be tough, but take your time. Since you can face them in any order I like doing the hardest ones first. I remember Vexen being tough for me personally but it's pretty subjective, you may find him easier. And of course, you don't need to fight them on Critical or anything, so that can make it a bit more doable. Keep fighting them over and over, and you'll slowly adapt to their patterns and know when to dodge or when to punish. Good luck, you got this!

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Shrooba said:

Your Overwatch plat is seriously impressive mate! The Floor is Lava trophy for Lucio is notoriously difficult so good work!

Keep working on KH2, you can do it! The Data Org can be tough, but take your time. Since you can face them in any order I like doing the hardest ones first. I remember Vexen being tough for me personally but it's pretty subjective, you may find him easier. And of course, you don't need to fight them on Critical or anything, so that can make it a bit more doable. Keep fighting them over and over, and you'll slowly adapt to their patterns and know when to dodge or when to punish. Good luck, you got this!

Marvel's Spider-Man

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tecnal1 said:

Marvel's Spider-Man

Since you've pretty much platinum every game you've started, I think you should do Days Gone which isn't on your list! 

For the person choosing mine, I'm slowly working on Detroit: Become Human.. so please don't choose that one! ?

23 hours ago, Loz_42 said:

Since you've pretty much platinum every game you've started, I think you should do Days Gone which isn't on your list! 

For the person choosing mine, I'm slowly working on Detroit: Become Human.. so please don't choose that one! 1f602.png

Thank you for your advice?

12 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Assassin's Creed Origins

Machinarium