Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

2 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Your Latest Plat Freedom Wars

REALLY impressive list with a lot I would choose, but I chose Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 because I am tired of trying to get help on the two spec ops that require 2 people

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TBostonFC said:

Since you're at 100% completion, I suggest you pick up either the Jak and Daxter series or Sly Cooper series. Easy platinums and enjoyable games. Although, that could be just me, those games are my childhood.

Well, since you don't have that many because you're new, there's really not much that I want as I already have two of the Cooper games (childhood games). But that Resident Evil plat is looking fiiiiine! I choose that! :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gameoncomrade said:

Well, since you don't have that many because you're new, there's really not much that I want as I already have two of the Cooper games (childhood games). But that Resident Evil plat is looking fiiiiine! I choose that! :P

Whenever you get the chance, please do so. Resident Evil 7 is such a great game, and the platinum is pretty rewarding because of how difficult Madhouse difficulty is. 

• Like 1

Just now, TBostonFC said:

Whenever you get the chance, please do so. Resident Evil 7 is such a great game, and the platinum is pretty rewarding because of how difficult Madhouse difficulty is. 

I always have a hard time with scary games. Never got through that part in Amnesia TDS where you were hopping from crates to crates where there was water around you. Just couldn't do it. And I was planning to play RE7 with my VR headset... Not gonna happen lol. xD I think we're ruining this thread. :P

• Like 1