Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

5 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I just want to have your Tearaway plat if you may let me :)

I just want to have your Tearaway plat if you may let me :)

Im going to be greedy and take your "Jak & Daxter" series since I have none of those games on my profile. Shameful, I know . . .

• Like 1

@Ditnopota - I'll just take that Loadout 100 % you got there. Thank you! :awesome:

I guess I'm a little late for the party...

@ee28max - I actually think I'm gonna go for that Watch Dogs plat because I could never ever see myself go through that. Didn't like the first game at all. :P

Edited by gameoncomrade
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TristanBrown17 said:

@Rose_OmnisLacrima This will sound like a cop-out, but any of those Final Fantasy platinums. I've never had the opportunity to play one and have always wanted to give the series a try

Start with an older one. FFVII even has trophies. 

And I'll take that Tomb Raider plat because my game save on the ps3 glitched and I couldn't get one of the collectibles :shakefist:

Just now, Dav9834 said:

Start with an older one. FFVII even has trophies. 

And I'll take that Tomb Raider plat because my game save on the ps3 glitched and I couldn't get one of the collectibles :shakefist:

Oh no! Not a glitched collectible! :jaymon: I've always heard that Ni No Kuni is a fantastic game, so why not that game!?

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@TristanBrown17 Nice collection of platinum trophies! I'd choose the Grand Theft Auto V platinum as I think the game is pretty boring and I wish I was just done with it :unsure:.

Ninja'd again, @Dav9834 Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment looks nice :). I'll take that one :lol:

I'm sneaky :ninja:

And good choice it took me months to plat that one! Great game though! 

6 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Oh no! Not a glitched collectible! :jaymon: I've always heard that Ni No Kuni is a fantastic game, so why not that game!?

It's not a Final Fantasy, but it is an amazing game!! Better than some of the Final Fantasys!

I'll take resogun! I always wanted that plat, but never had it in me 

Edited by Dav9834