TERA; Open-World, Free-to-Play MMO Coming to PS4

• 2 weeks later...

So the new class Valkyrie is about to be released on PC April 11th. When we get TERA for console, we probably will have this class already.

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

I'm not a MMO fan but damn this looks great!

I Hope the play is something doable and around 60 Hours not stupid or boring like the Neverwinter one....

You mean the trophies? cause the game is wayyy beyond 60hrs LOL....Expect thousands of hours.

39 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

You mean the trophies? cause the game is wayyy beyond 60hrs LOL....Expect thousands of hours.

Well if are funny no real problems, i just hope nothing like Neverwinter where for what i know it's stupidily long all for teh dragon kills. 

10 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Well if are funny no real problems, i just hope nothing like Neverwinter where for what i know it's stupidily long all for teh dragon kills. 

If you think 1000 dragon kills was tough, never try to plat Skyforge. I was among the first batch of Neverwinter plat owners and at least in Neverwinter you can farm 2 Dragon kills in like 1 minute. In Skyforge you have to do 1000 S-Rank missions. Even if you do the fast ones where you oneshot everything, the fastest i was able to do is around 2-4 minutes, depending on the S-Rank requirements (which change every time, and some are nasty). I just did my 100th one, and damn i would trade this trophy every day for 1000 dragon kills which i can do much faster...

Back to topic: Looks promising, might try the PC version to get a hang of this game. Will definitely play it when it comes out on console!

Edited by DarkJayk

4 hours ago, DarkJayk said:

If you think 1000 dragon kills was tough, never try to plat Skyforge. I was among the first batch of Neverwinter plat owners and at least in Neverwinter you can farm 2 Dragon kills in like 1 minute. In Skyforge you have to do 1000 S-Rank missions. Even if you do the fast ones where you oneshot everything, the fastest i was able to do is around 2-4 minutes, depending on the S-Rank requirements (which change every time, and some are nasty). I just did my 100th one, and damn i would trade this trophy every day for 1000 dragon kills which i can do much faster...

Back to topic: Looks promising, might try the PC version to get a hang of this game. Will definitely play it when it comes out on console!

Yep indeed Skyforge was never in my option for both the game and expecting something like this, i guess i'll really never play it after you told this to me, Wow that's a tons of useless grind O.o

Hopefully then Tera won't have ridicolous Do 1000 or Kill 1000 Stuff.

Edited by Sora9427

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, clintstrifez said:

any word on a release date?

Unfortunately no solid date but 2017 "Summer". But you can sign up for the beta. Im hoping beta start carries over to release, that would be sweet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, OnlyCass said:

I think the most important question is, how sexy am i going to be able to be in this game? Nothing i love more in an MMO that roleplaying a sexy female knight 1f60f.png

Uhm....

this ok?

LoRvG.png

edit: or this

Spoiler

6ylCXPX.png

maybe this?

Spoiler

moQaixh.png

Defintely this.

Spoiler

HUTktNI.png