Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

5 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Chernobyl project vr seems to have been delisted. It was in the sale and I went to grab it before those sales end at midnight, and it's gone. This is the UK store

It’s there for me on the PS5 store (UK). You have 5 minutes left on the sale, good luck

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Chernobyl project vr seems to have been delisted. It was in the sale and I went to grab it before those sales end at midnight, and it's gone. This is the UK store

Seems like it did not have trophies. Still a loss if it was good.

Edit: It's still up on the Spain store as of now.

Edited by tony_snake_24
  • Like 1

There is also Pocket God vs Desert Ashes. It also has online trophies, but they are unattainable. Windjammers on the PS Vita is gone as well. It's going to be a rough decade for the PS Vita, especially with the 3ds and Wii U are shutting down online servers. I had fun times with the 3ds, but I had to move on.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ChowderlyDude said:

i had all the online trophies except pin collector which i got with 9 hours or so to spare after playing for over a month.

What are the online trophies for this game? I already know about the 2 tournament trophies and the one for playing a 4 Player match but what are the others?

5 day streak and club trophies im not sure

On 10/12/2023 at 4:17 PM, Needles said:

Desert Ashes on Vita is also affected. There are two games: “Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes” and “Desert Ashes.”

these servers go off and on, they went down before and they brought them back up. just some issues might get sorted

• Like 2

What exactly does «player item trading becoming unobtainable» in Rocket League entail? Are unobtainable trophies attached to that, or just that trading functionality will be lost?

And, as for Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, will the servers definitely be closed or not? I think I have read somewhere that the game is saved from closures, for now at least… but nothing is clear to me.

26 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

And, as for Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, will the servers definitely be closed or not? I think I have read somewhere that the game is saved from closures, for now at least… but nothing is clear to me.

The original Mirror's edge was saved from delisting, because it was pointed out that the servers being removed only effected the leaderboards and the game itself wouldn't be effected.

39 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

What exactly does «player item trading becoming unobtainable» in Rocket League entail? Are unobtainable trophies attached to that, or just that trading functionality will be lost?

Yes, some trophies are related to the Player-To-Player trading feature, unless the requirements are updated, the platinum will be unobtainable.

For more info on which trophies, check the game forum.

40 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

Yes, it will shutdown on December, EA had removed it temporarily from their shutdown page, but it's back.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

The Swap Meet DLC trophy will be rendered unobtainable if they don't change the requirements, plus many other trophies will become heavily reliant on RNG to obtain but the Plat will still be obtainable.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Yes, some trophies are related to the Player-To-Player trading feature, unless the requirements are updated, the platinum will be unobtainable.

For more info on which trophies, check the game forum.

Yes, it will shutdown on December, EA had removed it temporarily from their shutdown page, but it's back.

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Swap Meet DLC trophy will be rendered unobtainable if they don't change the requirements, plus many other trophies will become heavily reliant on RNG to obtain but the Plat will still be obtainable.

Thank you both for the info! ^_^

Since the PS+ price increase, I suspect that I’ll not add either of those two titles to my backlog in the end…

:(

54 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

Since the PS+ price increase, I suspect that I’ll not add either of those two titles to my backlog in the end…

:(

Just to let you know, you don’t need ps plus to play Rocket League online as it’s a free game. It also only takes a short time to get the trading trophy and a lot of the other trophies can be done offline with bots. The online is still very active as well

• Like 2

9 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Platinum will remain obtainable. Only 1 "dlc" trophy will be unobtainable which is Swap Meet. Few other trophies would just be more difficult to obtain 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Demon Gaze II is having its final sale at 90% off until the first of November. Go get it if you want it, because the disc copy is going to be expensive. That's for PS4, of course. The Vita version will be expensive either way, but less so if you buy it digitally now. No cross-buy unfortunately.

It's 4$ and 5€ because for some reason it costs 50€ and 40$ with no discount.

Thanks, @Cloud_Squall78 for letting people know about the sale!

Just a warning I don't believe if it's been confirmed or not if the Global Editions will be removed as well from the Japan psn store. These versions are based on the Western versions done by NISA and could possibly leave as well, they all contain English subs in them.

• Like 4