Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

5 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Liberation on vita has to have one of the most boring multiplayer grinds I’ve ever done. 0/10 would not recommend

I enjoyed it for what it was. It's not the type of game that you sit and play for hours. From what I remember you just set it up and left it for the day. Can't say for got bored as I was buying playing something else while it did its thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrashKidGamer125 said:

Batman origins servers are down, whenever you try to load into the online it states: The connection to batman origins online servers could not be established and the game cannot be started. Please try again later. Error 3.

I'm confused..

I thought it's been down since like 2021 or earlier or something?

11 hours ago, Needles said:

WB shutdown the Batman Arkham Origins servers in 2016. OP has this annotated as “Shutdowns that didn’t happen.”

Until a few months ago, players could use a workaround to get into the multiplayer. This seems to have stopped working and this game is now in the “Confirmed shutdowns” category.

The games uses Amazon AWS services for the matchmaking maybe whoever kept it up stopped to pay or they changed something on the backend (I remember they discontinued the services designed around game matchmaking  while back)

2 minutes ago, Dreamcast12 said:

The games uses Amazon AWS services for the matchmaking maybe whoever kept it up stopped to pay or they changed something on the backend (I remember they discontinued the services designed around game matchmaking  while back)

Amazon shutdown the GameSparks servers last Autumn but if Origins used that service, surely the MP would have died then instead of this August 🤔?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

On its Steam page, Rayman Origins also has a listed shutdown date of Jan 25, 2024 (No online trophies though). Interesting it's not on the list as well. Are there other games scheduled to shut down that aren't listed here?

Within the last couple hours it's gotten out that Bungie has started laying off multiple people internally. No news as to why if this was an internal move from Sony or what. But more are expected to get laid off within the next couple days even. Destiny 2's Final Shape Expansion and Marathon Remake are both now delayed due to this.

It seems to his year is gonna keep hitting devs hard before its even done.

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

The PS3 version of AC: Liberation HD but it has no online trophies so there's nothing to worry about there. Also, old news, someone already posted that article a few days ago ;): https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-upcoming-server-shutdowns-delistings/?do=findComment&comment=2869621

AC 2 PS3 lost its UPlay features a year or 2 back.

Brotherhood PS3 went offline in April of this year.

Revelations PS3 went offline last October, then came back again a few months ago.

Future Soldier PS3 has died 3 or 4 times since it was announced to be closing last October but is still up as of today.

If I remember right, R.U.S.E. PS3 was supposed to close years ago but is still alive and kicking to this day.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

PC-wise it's been found that both EndWar and Rayman Origins have been updated on Steam to show they're being closed. These aren't listed. PS3-wise there's nothing here.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS3 version of AC: Liberation HD but it has no online trophies so there's nothing to worry about there. Also, old news, someone already posted that article a few days ago ;): https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-upcoming-server-shutdowns-delistings/?do=findComment&comment=2869621

AC 2 PS3 lost its UPlay features a year or 2 back.

Brotherhood PS3 went offline last year.

Revelations PS3 went offline last October, then came back again a few months ago.

Future Soldier PS3 has died 3 or 4 times since it was announced to be closing last October but is still up as of today.

If I remember right, R.U.S.E. PS3 was supposed to close years ago but is still alive and kicking to this day.

You're right, but Brotherhood stayed up until April.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I can't recall 100% which but I believe Ghost Recon had some trophies already unobtainable unless one started it earlier.

I didnt think it was, or at least never heard of that. I do remember Blacklist being like that for a bit though with accessing shadownet and challenges.

The 2 most recent 100% achievers for GRFS did it in 7 and 8 weeks, so I'd assume it wasn't unobtainable unless something happened more recently

18 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

I didnt think it was, or at least never heard of that. I do remember Blacklist being like that for a bit though with accessing shadownet and challenges.

The 2 most recent 100% achievers for GRFS did it in 7 and 8 weeks, so I'd assume it wasn't unobtainable unless something happened more recently

This^

Blacklist has a spotty history with trophy obtainability due to server issues but Future Soldier has no such issues to my knowledge 🤔.

Under 21 hours remaining to pick up Demon Gaze II (PS4) on sale for Europe, United Kingdom, Australia, etc and under 28 hours remaining for the Americas. The game delists on November 13, 2023.

I made a thread about the delisting with a Q&A:

PSN Store Links:

Spoiler

Australia: $6.99 AUD - PSN Store Link

Argentina: US$3.99 - PSN Store Link

Austria: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Belgium: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Brazil: R$19,95 - PSN Store Link

Canada: $5.34 CAD - PSN Store Link

Chile: US$3.99 - PSN Store Link

Denmark: CHF 4.99 - PSN Store Link

Finland: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

France: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Germany: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Greece: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Iceland: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Ireland: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Japan: ¥5,830 - PSN Store Link (Not on sale)

Italy: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Mexico: US$3.99 - PSN Store Link

Netherlands: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Norway: kr 49,90 - PSN Store Link

New Zealand: $8.99 - PSN Store Link

Portugal: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Slovakia: €4,99 - PSN Store Link

Spain: 4,99€ - PSN Store Link

Sweden: 52.90 Kr - PSN Store Link

Switzerland: CHF 4.99 - PSN Store Link

Turkey: 89,90 TL - PSN Store Link

United Kingdom: £4.49 - PSN Store Link

United States: $3.99 USD - PSN Store Link 

Also remember to claim the two free DLC add-ons (there is also 4 paid add-ons if you care)

20231027151015-1.jpg

Free Add-Ons:

Revolutionist Support Set A

● Undies Gem x3

● Furniture Gem x3

● Bronze Gem x2

● Gold Bar x1

Revolutionist Support Set B

● Strengthen Gem

● Furniture Gem x3

● Accessory Gem x3

● Gold Bar x1

Paid Add-Ons:

Spoiler

Dungeon Support Set A - $0.99 USD / €0,99 / £0.79

● Katana Gem x3

● Sword Gem x3

● Shield Gem x3

● Fairy Balm x1

● Cure-All x1

● Star Tree Seed x1

Dungeon Support Set B - $0.99 USD / €0,99 / £0.79

● Katana Gem x3

● Sword Gem x3

● Shield Gem x3

● Meat x3

● Wine x1

Dungeon Support Set C - $0.99 USD / €0,99 / £0.79

● Katana Gem x3

● Sword Gem x3

● Shield Gem x3

● Gun Powder x5

● Super Gun Powder x3

Dungeon Support Set D - $0.99 USD / €0,99 / £0.79

● Katana Gem x3

● Sword Gem x3

● Shield Gem x3

● Luxury Horn x1

● God Gold Coin x1

● Silver Bar x1

Surprise! Three Noisy Cape Set! - $0.99 USD / €0,99 / £0.79

● Monster Cape

● Adult Cape

• Like 4

Throwing this here in case anyone cares, but since Football Manager 2024 is coming out, 2023 will probably be delisted when 2024 comes out next week. Judging by the Xone and Win store releases, it's usually when it's taken off of game pass.

• Like 3

On 11/1/2023 at 10:22 AM, Riiszk said:

"Warface: Breakout will shut down on April 30th, 2024"

Surprising the first game is lasting longer. 

Since this morning (at least since the weekly server maintenance) the servers appear to not be working now. I'm hoping they didn't shut down early because they are idiots.

• Like 3

It appears that a bunch of playlink games were delisted from at least the USA store. 

I just checked they are all gone except Battleship, Melbits, Word Hunter, Planet of the Apes Last Frontier, Uno and Ticket to Ride.

So both Knowledge is Power, that's you, hidden agenda, chimp party, Frantics, and just deal with it are delisted? Can someone check other store markets to confirm?