Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

6 minutes ago, theomgkitteh said:

Planet of the Apes is available in US store, I just checked. What are you talking 'bout, people? 🤯

Some got delisted, then it was asked which were available physically of the delisted, then it was asked which of the ones still listed were digital only, then I mentioned that Planet Of The Apes did indeed have a physical and wasn't just digital, to which then it was asked if both stacks were available physically XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's something really weird going on with Tennis World Tour in all ps stores I checked (BR, NA, EU, JP, AS, CN). This game was on sale and was in my cart, this morning it vanished from my cart and I couldn't find it anywhere. 

I hope it's just a temporary error or something, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was silently delisted, or if it's going to be very soon. What a nightmare all these delistings.

I typed "Tennis World Tour delisted" on Google and was able to find what seems to be an old link to purchase the game, and was able to purchase it with the discount, through PS App, but had to switch between some of the game's versions to find the one with discount.

This was the link:

https://store.playstation.com/pt-br/product/UP4008-CUSA09935_00-TWTSIEA000000000

Pardon me guys if the link 

doesn't work or if it's just for the BR store, I'm not a pro like some of you here 🤭  But even someone like me had to find workoarounds to deal with the crap things that happens with the ps store.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

There's something really weird going on with Tennis World Tour in all ps stores I checked (BR, NA, EU, JP, AS, CN). This game was on sale and was in my cart, this morning it vanished from my cart and I couldn't find it anywhere. 

I hope it's just a temporary error or something, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was silently delisted, or if it's going to be very soon. What a nightmare all these delistings.

I typed "Tennis World Tour delisted" on Google and was able to find what seems to be an old link to purchase the game, and was able to purchase it with the discount, through PS App, but had to switch between some of the game's versions to find the one with discount.

This was the link:

https://store.playstation.com/pt-br/product/UP4008-CUSA09935_00-TWTSIEA000000000

doesn't work or if it's just for the BR store, I'm not a pro like some of you here 🤭  But even someone like me had to find workoarounds to deal with the crap things that happens with the ps store.

I checked Tennis World Tour in PS Store in my region (Turkey / Europe), everything is there, nothing has been delisted. The game was immediately found after entering "Tennis" in the search field in the PS App. The only thing is that the 90% discount applies only to the Legends Edition, while other editions do not have a discount now. So I think it was just a PS Store bug, this happens quite often.spacer.png

Edited by Asim_25
  • Like 3

I discovered another interesting case in PS Store. On October 27, 2023, the PS5 version of Star Trek: Resurgence was released, but on the same day it replaced the page for the PS4 version of the game on the PlayStation Store.

spacer.png

Now on the game page on PlayStation Store on PS5, or website, or PS App only the PS5 version is listed. When you try to enter the name of the game in the search bar, only the PS5 version is displayed, there is neither a separate PS4 version nor a combined cross-buy PS4/PS5. To purchase the PS4 version of Star Trek: Resurgence, you can only do so through the PS Store directly on your PS4.

spacer.png

This is something new, in the past there have been cases where some PS4 versions (for example, Oddworld: Soulstorm or Deliver Us The Moon) were not displayed in the PS Store on PS5, but they could always be seen and purchased through the website or PS App (and PS Store on PS4, of course).

I'm glad that the PS4 version was not completely delisted, but now purchasing it will be more inconvenient. I personally am used to buying games through the PS App and playing on PS5, but this will be a problem. All in all, nothing particularly critical, I just made you aware of such strange cases, so as not to be immediately alarmed that the game could be delisted.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

This was the link:

I just typed Tennis in the PS4 store on my console and it popped right up. 

• Like 2

I've been playing the Retro Classix games the past few days. I own 5 out of 6 games and wanted to purchase Super Burger Time (has unachievable trophies) on the PSN Store but they have all been delisted + Heavy Burger (which was a mash-up of Heavy Barrel & Super Burger Time). They were all on sale from August 30, 2023 - September 14, 2023, so they must've been removed recently. All of there store pages have the release date as "Coming Soon", so maybe they will return at some point but I swear when I purchased them they said that too.

Games Delisted:

Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja - PSN Store (USA)

Heavy Barrel - PSN Store (USA)

Heavy Burger - PSN Store (USA)

Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja - PSN Store (USA)

Super Burger Time - PSN Store (USA) (Not to be confused with Arcade Archives Burger Time)

Two Crude - PSN Store (USA)

Wizard Fire - PSN Store (USA)

20231106234653.jpg

20231106234634.jpg

20231106234741.jpg

20231106234559.jpg
20231106234618.jpg
20231107000420.jpg

Edited by We All Fall Down
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, We All Fall Down said:

I've been playing the Retro Classix games the past few days. I own 5 out of 6 games and wanted to purchase Super Burger Time (has unachievable trophies) on the PSN Store but they have all been delisted + Heavy Burger (which was a mash-up of Heavy Barrel & Super Burger Time). They were all on sale from August 30, 2023 - September 14, 2023, so they must've been removed recently. All of there store pages have the release date as "Coming Soon", so maybe they will return at some point but I swear when I purchased them they said that too.

Games Delisted:

Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja - PSN Store (USA)

Heavy Barrel - PSN Store (USA)

Heavy Burger - PSN Store (USA)

Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja - PSN Store (USA)

Super Burger Time - PSN Store (USA) (Not to be confused with Arcade Archives Burger Time)

Two Crude - PSN Store (USA)

Wizard Fire - PSN Store (USA)

20231106234653.jpg

20231106234634.jpg

20231106234741.jpg

20231106234559.jpg
20231106234618.jpg
20231107000420.jpg

Whoa, I'm glad I managed to buy them all during their discounts.

• Like 3

Attention any owners of MLB 19 The Show - full refunds are being given to PS4 owners of this game upon enquiry (see screenshot below) - even if you're no longer playing MLB 19; go ahead and check your connectivity to the servers as you may still be entitled to money back (load up the game, check the main menu for the following specific error -  login failed: a network error has occurred.
Sony are doing this because they are the publisher of this title. The specific network error randomly occurs with selected users and is unfixable. Sony may require you to undertake some troubleshooting tasks and provide some screenshots before offering any compensation. You only have until January 5th 2024 to claim the refund, as this is when the servers officially close so be sure to act quickly.

Online service update: https://theshow.com/news/mlb-the-show-19-and-mlb-the-show-20-online-service-update/
Contact PlayStation via email: [email protected] 
Contact SDS: 
https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003012253 

Screenshot: https://yourimageshare.com/ib/ugCyF0k30y

Edited by whittle181
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Attention any owners of MLB 19 The Show - full refunds are being given to PS4 owners of this game upon enquiry (see screenshot below) - even if you're no longer playing MLB 19; go ahead and check your connectivity to the servers as you may still be entitled to money back (load up the game, check the main menu for the following specific error -  login failed: a network error has occurred.
Sony are doing this because they are the publisher of this title. The specific network error randomly occurs with selected users and is unfixable. Sony may require you to undertake some troubleshooting tasks and provide some screenshots before offering any compensation. You only have until January 5th 2024 to claim the refund, as this is when the servers officially close so be sure to act quickly.

Online service update: https://theshow.com/news/mlb-the-show-19-and-mlb-the-show-20-online-service-update/
Contact PlayStation via email: [email protected] 
Contact SDS: 
https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003012253 

IMG_6632.PNG

What about if I own the physical game?

12 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Yeah that's fine, so long as you have proof of purchase.

Well then, let’s see if I can reproduce this bug and get refund from a PS+ game (sarcastic tone).

Jokes aside this bug is really weird and I really hope the best for people that have this game on their backlog.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

https://www.polygon.com/23954222/warframe-publisher-digital-extremes-layoffs

Digital Extremes has announced layoffs. Part of these layoffs is also restructuring internally and they will no longer be supporting games externally as a publisher. Wayfinder will be transferred away. No idea if this may affect it's future.

Apparently, Wayfinder is a massive flop who's playerbase crashed to almost nothing, soon after launch :(. Also, the PS4 version is UnPlatable because certain trophies are broken but the PS5 release works just fine now it has been patched up to the eyeballs.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Like a receipt? I bought it almost 4 years ago lol. The physical game wouldn't be enough?

"Show me proof" *Throws disc into mouth like those Wii trick shot videos*  🤣

Yeah a receipt would suffice, even if you have an email of the transaction or something similar as it's been so long. Obviously they wouldn't just accept a photograph of you holding it or the game in your trophy list etc.