Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

35 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Guys, can we PLEASE stick to the topic at hand? Argue and bitch somewhere else. This isn’t the place for any of that. 

how do i downvote a post? this is absolutely the place to "bitch" about it. people have EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AT SONY'S DISGUSTING PRACTICES. It takes a really special kind of person to defend them

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Max654 said:

Publishers and companies have reasons to shut down servers as they want to, it’s in their rights. It costs money to maintain servers and it’s obvious that not many people was playing in the game’s servers before the shut down notice. They probably lost more money for servers maintenance than what they gained from sales.

I would agree with this, if it weren't for PS+.

Ecolibrium's auction store seems to already be closed, despite being a month away from servers closing. I believe all that remains on the servers now is the world rankings list.

The micro-transaction store is still available. 

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It looks like the Geometry Wars 3 servers may have been axed without warning :(

as its an activision published game i wouldn't be surprised, they're good at just dropping servers, delisting games without any warnings.

At least this one doesnt affect the plat.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

as its an activision published game i wouldn't be surprised, they're good at just dropping servers, delisting games without any warnings.

At least this one doesnt affect the plat.

I don't know it has been fixed but one of the Score trophies wouldn't pop unless you were connected to the leaderboards the whole time, thus turning off the leaderboards would render that trophy unobtainable.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't know it has been fixed but one of the Score trophies wouldn't pop unless you were connected to the leaderboards the whole time, thus turning off the leaderboards would render that trophy unobtainable.

you're right the first guide i checked didn't mention it but another one did, will have to keep an eye on the "retro" trophy now to see if anyone unlocks it or hope that its a temporary issue.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I earned the trophy "Retro", the one that, although not mentioned in the description, requires you to be connected online, 2 days ago on my Vita. 

3 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

I earned the trophy "Retro", the one that, although not mentioned in the description, requires you to be connected online, 2 days ago on my Vita. 

Are you sure? I did retro offline on PS3 quite recently. I don't think I even had it patched. I believe all of the score related trophies were kind of finicky with being connected to online on the vita. Something like if you put your vita in sleep and get a not connected error then they won't pop. Been a while since I did the game on vita though

17 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Are you sure? I did retro offline on PS3 quite recently. I don't think I even had it patched. I believe all of the score related trophies were kind of finicky with being connected to online on the vita. Something like if you put your vita in sleep and get a not connected error then they won't pop. Been a while since I did the game on vita though

Yup, check my profile. When going after "Retro", I closed the game when going into sleep mode and started the game upon using my Vita again. 

I earned the rest of the singleplayer trophies playing offline.

I checked if I can see the leaderboards last night, the leaderboards are still up, at least on Vita.

Edited by Deceptrox

5 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

Orcs Must Die! Unchained is supposed to be down today. Although it didn't give me anything definitive when I tried to log in it did keep saying "Disconnected from Server". Congrats to @EdinhoN for getting that crazy grind done! :awesome:

I'm getting the same error, so I guess it's safe to assume it's gone for good.

Thanks, congrats for your sweaty OMDU platinum too

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

I'm getting the same error, so I guess it's safe to assume it's gone for good.

Thanks, congrats for your sweaty OMDU platinum too

congrats on your platties!

hey, about happy dungeons, the 10 hours for each class thing....did you actually play that much or did you do some kind of trick?

Iirc, all of the time related trophies in Happy Dungeons can be cheesed by getting to the end of a dungeon and when you get to the final door that chimes at you then you can safely idle for however long you need. If you try to idle somewhere else where you can't hear the final door chime then you get kicked for idling, I think. Sorry for being a little fuzzy, it's been awhile since I 100%'d that game. @Winterglemm

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

Iirc, all of the time related trophies in Happy Dungeons can be cheesed by getting to the end of a dungeon and when you get to the final door that chimes at you then you can safely idle for however long you need. If you try to idle somewhere else where you can't hear the final door chime then you get kicked for idling, I think. Sorry for being a little fuzzy, it's been awhile since I 100%'d that game. @Winterglemm

thank you so much!! this is exactly what i was looking for

12 hours ago, Winterglemm said:

thank you so much!! this is exactly what i was looking for

this is correct , i just idled the remaining hours at the end of the 1st level once i got the rest of the trophies. just make sure your controller is plugged in and moving.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

this is correct , i just idled the remaining hours at the end of the 1st level once i got the rest of the trophies. just make sure your controller is plugged in and moving.

You don't need to keep moving. I just leave it idling (and plugged at USB) a few steps from the door circle, i have been able to stay 25 hours like that without disconnections but two times I lost a few hours of progress due to random internet drops.

• Like 1

Anybody got some Info about Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 for PS3?

For 2 Days i boosted normally, but today i cant connect to the Servers.. :/

I will try to connect later the Day again and in the next Days and to..i will edit my Post then with an Update.

Edit: Ok i could reconnect now to the Servers,lets hope they stay safe.

That should be a warning signal for me...

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y
Update
  • Like 1