Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

17 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Looks like 3 trophies impacted for Disintegration according to TA/TT Online flags:

Battle Tested

Suit Up

Tough Stuff

...and of course the Platinum which would need these 3.

They all seem to only take 1 MP match to unlock the requirements for, so that's nice. You'll have to boost it though as the online is dead.

As for AirMech Arena, I've heard that it was moved to November 6th from someone getting an email from Ubisoft, but that's the only word I've heard about it. Nothing posted in any official sources.

Do you have a print of that email so I can change the date accordingly?

15 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

x9fuRy4.jpg

Lol ask the devs for a fucking sale, $40 for this game, no wonders the MP is completely dead

• Like 1

21 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Lol ask the devs for a fucking sale, $40 for this game, no wonders the MP is completely dead

I agree, 40 is way too much for this title. Also it's digital only, so i'm not sure if there is a chance this game might get delisted.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

On 18/9/2020 at 10:36 AM, EdinhoN said:

Hi EdinhoN first of all, i wanna thank you for keep supporting and updating this post, still active up to date , which shows the successful of it. I just wanted to add that the topic where you mention list of potentially problematic/erratic servers and online features, the PS3 list, is a bit outdated and there are 2 games in which both cases, it says a trophy that is unobtainable, but from my recent personal experiences with them, i would say this is not entirely true, im talking about With my Devil Dogs trophy from Battlefield Bad Company 1 and Job Done from Medal of Honor Warfighter, they are still possible to obtain, the first one i got it this week with my dummy, i just invited my friend to my squad then search for a potential match and once we got in there we just finish and on the 2nd attempt the trophy was unlocked, and the other trophy popped up after planting 4 bombs instead of 3 and make them explode, but i got it too, in fact there are more chances that Global Warfighters trophy will glicth on you. Other than that, good job, also i got Batman Arkham Origins, Far Cry 2, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Syndicate online trophies not too long ago, so i can confirm servers are still working. Also Im hearing people say that all the Assassins Creed for the ps3 with so many other games will be shutted down on November or December of this 2020 or more probably next year, some of them without any warning, what you know about this, some people use false news to scared other people so i would like to hear a trustful source. Thanks and stay safe, cheers 

On 9/25/2020 at 2:07 AM, REPG_16_netsulli said:

"...I just wanted to add that the topic where you mention list of potentially problematic/erratic servers and online features..."

If you have feedback for that list then write in the correct forum thread, not here.
Go here and post your feedback:
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/79964-list-of-potentially-problematicerratic-servers-and-online-features/

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Spellbreak may close soon. 

The game without cross play is impossible to find others, with cross play you play with pc hackers. 

I guarantee it'll get the Darwin treatment and it'll take about 500 hours to finish. 

Those of you that want the plat should start it asap. 

Getting 5 kills will also be difficult when the ps4 player base dies completely so keep that in mind

Couple of trophies at 0%. What's your take on this game, is it even achievable now? I personally will be staying away.

12 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Spellbreak may close soon. 

The game without cross play is impossible to find others, with cross play you play with pc hackers. 

I guarantee it'll get the Darwin treatment and it'll take about 500 hours to finish. 

Those of you that want the plat should start it asap. 

Getting 5 kills will also be difficult when the ps4 player base dies completely so keep that in mind

¿Spellbreak? The game doesn't even have half a year that was launched. ¿What is the purpose of shutting it down now?

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

nothing will ever beat The Culling 2's record of 11 days

Not with that attitude it wont. I think we can push for a 7-day server up-time next gen if we put our minds to it. C'mon gang!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Madden shutdowns pushed back to December 14th:

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q

Thanks will, update,

9 minutes ago, Thephoenixshow said:

Good call there, was missing this one. There are trophies for this dlc pack so it's a must buy.

• Like 1

I explained on the main thread about Scarface DLC delisting while it doesn't have any trophies attached the Card Perks you get with it are quite strong giving your playable character bonus health, health regen and a very strong infinite use healing item.

The loss of this pack to some can affect game difficulty on missions where you are under constant attack from enemies during it, and can help make those missions easier.

• Like 1