Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

4 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Is Babylons Fall dead yet? Its a shame if they hadn't forced live service onto it, it had potential as a new rpg ip. 

yes according to @POEman553 

7 hours ago, POEman553 said:

The servers for Babylon's Fall are reported to be down now. Congrats to everyone who got the Platinums for this game that came out in 2022.

1 minute ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Can anyone with a Chinese account confirm if the PS4 version is still available in China PS Store?

Here is the the direct link to the chinese PS Store that still has the PS4 game: https://store.playstation.com/zh-hans-cn/product/HP1614-CUSA09212_00-ACE000RANCHCHINA

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Letenko said:

Here is the the direct link to the chinese PS Store that still has the PS4 game: https://store.playstation.com/zh-hans-cn/product/HP1614-CUSA09212_00-ACE000RANCHCHINA

Thank you. It doesn't look like it has an English option like Hong Kong usually does, at least no mention of one in the store page. It's free too! Didn't know that.

• Like 2

not sure if this has been mentioned ever or if anyone cares but i went to play foosball on ps3 yesterday and couldnt find the full game unlock in the ps store. they still have the demo up but no option for the full game unlock. had to dig through my giant download history to redownload it. maybe someone can double check that, i dunno if i missed it or they just keep demos out you cant buy for no reason lol

Just now, melodicmizery said:

not sure if this has been mentioned ever or if anyone cares but i went to play foosball on ps3 yesterday and couldnt find the full game unlock in the ps store. they still have the demo up but no option for the full game unlock. had to dig through my giant download history to redownload it. maybe someone can double check that, i dunno if i missed it or they just keep demos out you cant buy for no reason lol

Can you check if you can buy it from the demo? Either within the demo or pressing triangle in the XMB. You may need to use an alt account since you bought it already.

39 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Can you check if you can buy it from the demo? Either within the demo or pressing triangle in the XMB. You may need to use an alt account since you bought it already.

checking now, gotta update my ps3. i know when i tried to get it through the game before it wouldnt pull up and showed a error

alright so i tried a alt american account, foosball 2012. the listing is there but there is no download for the demo or the game unlock. maybe there wasnt a demo listed after all and i thought there was.  either way im not seeing it. thats my american account. (originally there was a demo and full game unlock because thats how it is in my download list its seperated)

i searched on european as well and its just not listed at all under foosball 2012, but the european store has "the ultimate foosball bundle" which says it has foosball 2012 plus dlc. the american store doesnt have that bundle.

so it seems you can buy it as a bundle in the euro store and not at all in american. 

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Auto Chess is gone from the store.

Also, about Shikhondo, the 31st March date of delisting and price reduction has only been confirmed for the Asian version. Should we wait or buy it for the current price of 14€ in the other regions?

Sad. I loved Auto Chess. Was hoping for DLC for that or YuGiOh

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I've found out from a friend that Malaysia and Hong Kong stores have delisted Dues Ex Mankind Divided. Other stores seems fine, but they said could be regional delisted based on expired publisher license from Squenix sale to Embracer.

It seems after the Embracer sale, the publisher has changed from Square Enix to Eidos Interactive (The publisher that square bought back in 2009). It should be safe in western regions, in that case.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shipper321 said:

It seems after the Embracer sale, the publisher has changed from Square Enix to Eidos Interactive (The publisher that square bought back in 2009). It should be safe in western regions, in that case.

It's most likely is safe here in the west as I believe Square Enix self published most of their owned IPs in Asia. But still something to watch as this was a fear that may happen.

22 hours ago, Letenko said:

Thank you. It was entirely delisted when I posted, as it seems like Mainland China decided to delist it entirely outside of their country. Looks like they relisted it after I posted.