The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

I just finished Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy. The sad part is that I sat down and watched the whole season yesterday. I decided to sit and relax since we have this whole COVID pandemic here in Florida. Not to mention the hurricane raging through. So, I figure I would stay in and relax for the day. I started watching it early in the morning around 8 AM, watched a few episodes, did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, watched a few more, made some lunch, watched another one, took a nap, had a beer, called my family to tell them I am safe, watched another episode, made some dinner, took a shower, watched another, cleaned the bathroom, changed the sheets since its Sunday, watched another episode, hit the gym, and then finished the last episode around 11 PM.

Just finished up all 4  seasons of Enterprise...even though there was much hate for this series, I found it EXCELLENT. How they tied in what we knew to how it came about was just AWESOME. Probably the last REAL Star Trek that was honest to the tradition we'll ever see. All of the Time Travel within the series called everything into question and they left MANY of possible storylines in the unused file....I still enjoyed it tremendously.

Star Trek: Enterprise (2001 series) | Cinemorgue Wiki | Fandom

Just started The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.

Amazon.com: Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.: The Complete Series ...

Bruce Campbell as the Hero!!! Billy Drago as the Villain!!!

'nuff said!!!!  IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!!

Edited by PSXtreme_
  • Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 8:17 PM, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

spongebob squarepants

I don't know why but as an adult I really enjoy that show. I find myself watching it with my nieces and nephews

I started watching Altered Carbon Season 2. It is definitely not as good as the first one. Not even close. I am a little bit sad that it fell so short of the mark. It has become very predictable and I am struggling to get through it. I am on episode 6. I really hope it gets better.

Finally watched HBO' Watchmen.

It was a lot better than I thought it would be (I had heard some bad things) and I am happy they wrapped it up as 1 season instead of dragging it on like some shows do.

The biggest regret is they didn't incorporate the old cartoon theme song into the show. I used to love watching this show every Saturday morning :D

22 hours ago, Juzota said:

Season 5 of Peaky Blinders. I really like the show, but this season was my least favorite of them all.

I thought the show started out amazing. But like most TV shows, after a few season it started to go down hill. I stopped after season 3. Did it get any better?

I watched that TV show Space Force. It has its funny moments. Malkovich's performance in it is amazing. It's a good show when you only have 20 mins or so.

8 minutes ago, StressEater said:

I thought the show started out amazing. But like most TV shows, after a few season it started to go down hill. I stopped after season 3. Did it get any better?

Season 4 was my personal favorite, but that doesn't mean anything.