What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I like talking about games with trophy hunters.. so the topic is quite simple. What trophies are you going for and what games are you excited to play? If you'd also like, what is your favorite trophy that you've earned?

I'm working on the Bioshock 2 grind for the platinum and I'm still about 50k eve away. I'm also playing Guardians of Middle Earth with friendlisters.

My favorite trophy that I've earn is my Fallout 3 Platinum. It was the second platinum I ever earned and the game played like a beater car. It froze every hour or so and had framerate drops. It was one of the worst best games I've ever played.

My favorite platinum is Mortal Kombat 9, and my favorite trophy is the come back trophy, I was playing a pro player in ranked i was like 9% hp left he was over 80% and i managed to catch hes reptile dashing into my kitana 2 times, fully punished him and managed to win the match and the trophy. Now im working on Persona 4 arena ultimax

Edited by ragnar0kz28

Well, I was going to make X-Men: Destiny my next platinum, but then I started sick of the collectables and got into Tales of Xillia (Which I love). But then, I decided I should finish GTA V because I'm borrowing it from my brother, and so if I finish it I can borrow Bioshock next since I've heard it's a great game. BUT, I'm getting sick of the dull missions needed for 100%, and I haven't even started Online so I might go back to X-Men or Xillia in the near future...

I'm trying to complete some stuff, before Nep-rebirth2 arrives.

Have completed Surge Deluxe now. (Vita says it's 0,3% ... I'm really proud atm, hahaha :D)

And now I'm working on AssassinsCreed4, GTA5 and WatchDogs.

Maybe some people would like to help me with the Multiplayerstuff. :)

In AC4 I must grind the levels first, so if anyone still plays GTA5 on PS3 and wants to help me, you are welcome. :D

• Like 1

PS3 - Just started Resident Evil Revelations

PS Vita - Got one trophy left for Gun Sluggs then I plan to start Titan Attacks!

PSN Sundays - Recently finished up Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition and hopefully I'll have time this weekend to start Space Invaders: Infinity Gene

And still slowly but surely making my way through The Walking Dead: Season One with my wife

• Like 1

Thankfully I've been grinding away at some of the games I had 'left' since I completed 2 of my new games I recently purchased. 

I completed Lego the hobbit on vita and now, on KZ:M, attempting to get through at least all the different contracts but, as the missions can be slightly lengthy, it can be really painful if you happen to miss one small thing. Hopefully I will be able to renew my PS+ and start up a few more games within the coming week or so.