What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Currently working on Dying Light, I haven't even finished the story yet although I have just a few more missions left.

But, it's not a problem at all as I love the game so much I could plat it 5 times, just like both the Dead Island games. :)

PS3:

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes - had it about two months now but buying a PS4 meant I neglected it until this weekend, aim to have at least 50% of the trophies before the end of the week.

PS Vita:

Run Sackboy Run - just need the costume trophy which is proving a pain, but just keep logging in each day for the bonus... will hopefully get there before Christmas haha!

Wake Up Club - pointless game but I feel that once I had some of the trophies I need to complete it, so again like above, just playing a few times each day.

PS4:

Never Alone - cute little game just got 4 more trophies

Batman Arkham Knight - really enjoying this game but trying not to play it too much xD

I'm working on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 trying to at least finish the game because that plat is F*ing impossible to get lol

Also playing Fifa 15 which I usually always play.

Going for the plat of All Stars Battle Royale Which I like because It seems like a good copy of Smash Brawl for the Wii but I still prefer the wii game. Also it is an easy Plat at least for me ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Planning on finishing Solid Gold Baby on GTA V today, leaving 2 online trophies for my plat. Chipping away at Diablo 3's grind for gold a little at a time for my last trophy there. Rainbow Moon for the Vita. ESO for the PS4. Mercenaries 2 for destruction. I have a hard time focusing on one thing or an insatiable desire to multi-task...not sure which is more prevalent.

Working on Mass Effect. Currently powering through Hardcore mode (which is surprisingly extremely easy). Not looking forward to Insanity though. While on Hardcore I am attempting for the 75% Paragon, game completion trophy, squad trophies, level cap, second run and Hardcore trophy. After Hardcore I may or may not restart, depending on how sick I am of the game at that point lol

I might restart as a biotic, simply because I like the word biotic. And I want the biotic trophies.

Biotic.

I've decided I'm going for sound shapes.-something simple and fun.

Sound Shapes is simple, but the fun factor quickly evaporates when you realize you were deceived by the simplicity.

Edited by AnimeDreama
  • Like 1