Games you're surprised that haven't been in IGC

kidson2004

As the title states, what games are you surprised that haven't been in the IGC? Like for example:

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition

Asura's Wrath

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Final Fantasy 13 (a reach I know, but hey anything's possible)

Killzone Shadow Fall

Knack

Just to name a few, so how about you? 

• Like 1

Knack

InFamous: Second Son

Killzone: Shadow Fall

God of War III Remastered

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Hotline Miami 2 (since the first game was in the IGC previously)

Bastion

Norn9 Var Commons

I fully expect Knack to eventually make it to PS Plus because of the second game being announced. It wouldn't surprise me.

Resistance: Burning Skies 

Any Lego Video game

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions

Transformers War for Cybertron and Fall Of Cybertron

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 and 2

Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor( currently on sale for $6. It's $4 if you have PS Plus)

Killzone Shadow Fall

Any PS2 classics game.

I still have hopes for Killzone Shadow Fall but that discount price for $6 is just too difficult to pass up. Offer lasts untill 7/11 at 8:00am for those who were unaware.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

Bastion, since Transistor was on IGC before. Also, I'm surprised that Sony chose to put Until Dawn on the IGC, but not Killzone Shadow Fall (since Until Dawn has a higher chance of selling more than Killzone as Killzone's kinda old now and people care less about it). Gravity Rush Remastered should've been on the IGC during the time when the sequel came out, same for Watch Dogs being free when the sequel came out. Since Tales from the Borderlands and GoT are free, I wonder why The Wolf Among Us wasn't since it's older and cheaper and it would be easier to make that free.

20 minutes ago, Kaiwan said:

The Wolf Among Us

maybe they will give in this year

I'm hoping. I need that on PS4.

But I am surprised that The Order 1886 hasn't been offered. I am also surprised that The Last of Us remastered or not hasn't been released as well...

9 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

I think they gave a Metal Gear game for Asian PS+.

They gave EU and US Ground Zeros

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Well, Not sure if Metro was offered already.

Metro Last Light on PS3 has already been on PS+

15 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Final Fantasy 13 (a reach I know, but hey anything's possible)

I may be wrong about this but I think Final Fantasy 13 was disc only and didn't get put up digitally on the store

11 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Most if not all Konami games: Metal Gear series, Silent Hill series, and Castlevania series. They did give the first Silent Hill if I recall correctly, though.

EU region got the Metal Gear: HD Collection on Vita and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance back in 2013.  They were never on NA PS+ though, only Ground Zeroes.

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

@Nitro @Deceptrox @mako-heart The vita version of the Metal Gear Solid HD collection was given in march 2013 over here in EU. Not sure if it was available anywhere else

Edit - Ninja'd by @Mesopithecus

It's not something they've done in a while but I see them going back to offering games that have a sequel out soon. Like giving out Knack to drum up interest in Knack 2, Shadow of Mordor just before Shadow of War releases that kind of thing. There are a lot of sequels on the horizon. Far Cry 4 in time for Far Cry 5 would be another

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

Yeah, I know they gave the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for Asian and European countries, but not for American countries. They also gave Metal Gear Rising to the former countries (at least Asian or European countries), but not for the latter countries. I think every country got Ground Zeroes regardless of their regions. 

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational on the Vita. I know the same game, Everybody's Golf, was a  PS+ game for Europe or whatever back when games across regions were usually different. I only want it to be a PS+ game so the plat gets rarer ? . The EU Vita version is at 1.30% while the NA Vita version is right around 2%.

• 2 weeks later...