The Game deleted from PS store!

abdo177

15 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

So basically this farce confirms Sony has no "first look" approval process and has, up until now, let game developers write what they want. Makes me wonder if Sony charges developers based on trophy lists ( platinum trophy lists being more expensive for developers than a trophy list without a platinum) rather than the game's actual content.

This actually makes me pretty sad.

I wonder if whoever approved this thought it was just a PS4 theme.  The dev is called bestps4themes on facebook, it's low priced with a trashy name.  Seems like it could just be a theme if you don't look too much at it.

It does have a platinum though... and I thought Sony would be a little more careful with that...  maybe not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

Don't really care about this, but it's annoying to see Sony approve platinum trophies for it while not allowing some games that actually deserve them (especially those in the PS2 on PS4 section) :(

Yeah, apparently though it's really mostly up to the developers to decide if they think their game is worth a platinum.

So they take this down, which I don't agree with, it's not like it is a bad game and it's only 0.98c, who cares about the way it's being advertised.

If this wa such a big issue then why approve it Sony, your just making yourselves look dumb. 

"We approve your game to be sold on the store, 1-2days later sorry but it has to be taken down because of how your advertising it" ......SMH :facepalm: 

so you gonna stop stop giving away themes to people who plat certain games now, since that could be advertising trophies......

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

If it's same trophy files with same NPWR id (an id given to each unique trophyset) it'll be the same trophy list. Only a few times has a game been updated to be a new trophy list -- Adam's Venture: Chronicle comes to mind as it has two trophysets for the same exact game - only difference: the developer. The game switched publishers/developers so had to be rereleased with new trophy list, while the original game is delisted. 

Still wondering why My Name Is Mayo isn't on PS3 and why it got a plat whereas HITMAN is a mini. Weird logic there. 

HITMAN being a mini makes sense, it's episodic so each new episode should have its own DLC list, and episode 1 doesn't really have enough content for a plat. Telltale should learn from IOI, they did it for The Walking Dead Season 2, which was great, then fucked up again for all their other releases -_-

47 minutes ago, madbuk said:

HITMAN being a mini makes sense, it's episodic so each new episode should have its own DLC list, and episode 1 doesn't really have enough content for a plat. Telltale should learn from IOI, they did it for The Walking Dead Season 2, which was great, then fucked up again for all their other releases -_-

Hitman episode 1 has more content than 1000 top rated

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Hitman has much more stuff to be done, gameplay wise, than Telltale though.

7 minutes ago, AL3KS4ND3R_1337 said:

Yeah, but that's not difficult. One chapter in a Telltale episode has more content than this game.

Off topic: going to start the first episode of Hitman somewhere within the next week, really excited to try it and see if I want the full game.

Edited by BillyHorrible

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

What the hell are you on about? For quite awhile now, Telltale's episodic games merge into a single file. It makes plenty of sense for them to have a Plat for completing them all. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

What the hell are you on about? For quite awhile now, Telltale's episodic games merge into a single file. It makes plenty of sense for them to have a Plat for completing them all. 

Okay but that doesn't change the fact you have to buy it in pieces, the trophy list should reflect that and each piece should be a DLC apart from the very first piece, which usually won't be enough for a platinum.

2 hours ago, AL3KS4ND3R_1337 said:

I agree... But 1000 top rated shouldn't have had a platinum either.

2 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Okay but that doesn't change the fact you have to buy it in pieces, the trophy list should reflect that and each piece should be a DLC apart from the very first piece, which usually won't be enough for a platinum.

They're parts of à full game. It's not like traditional DLC, that's added on to the main game. The episodes are the main game. And you can always buy the Season Pass. ;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Only a few times has a game been updated to be a new trophy list -- Adam's Venture: Chronicle comes to mind as it has two trophysets for the same exact game - only difference: the developer. The game switched publishers/developers so had to be rereleased with new trophy list, while the original game is delisted. 

Do you have a link for this information? Referring to the trophies rather than the developer/publisher swap.

4 hours ago, MistaGoodLeg said:

is pt worth money or soemthin???

When PT got delisted people were selling their Playstations for 1000s on ebay and idiots were buying them.

1 minute ago, killer91ITA said:

If somebody want to plat this game i want minimun 100 bucks, c'mon guys it's ultra rare now ?

But would it be Ultra Rare? Rarity is based on the amount of owners vs the amount of plats. I am assume everyone who bought it would also have platted it. So it should be actually a Common Plat

28 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

When PT got delisted people were selling their Playstations for 1000s on ebay and idiots were buying them.

But would it be Ultra Rare? Rarity is based on the amount of owners vs the amount of plats. I am assume everyone who bought it would also have platted it. So it should be actually a Common Plat

I was joking, i think it was obvious. UR in the common sense ?

my friend actually sold his ps4 with PT on it for twice the amount. i didnt even think the demo was even good it was stupid running in circles. i deleted it and even though it was downloaded in my purchase history it was completely gone from sonys server making it impossible to re download. i wont if 1,000 will be the same way if i delete it.

i know you were joking but i checked the game owners its around 800, and 700 something already platted it. so it turns out to not be rare at all on the grading system, but rare in a sense prob only 1,000 people have the game.

i wonder why they spew out all that horrible independant games that look like atari graphics and thats ok, yet this gets pulled?

11 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

lol look at that game owner = 841 but if i count all PSN , dev already made > $1,000 from this lousy game.

i dunno if they even made a 1,000$. i could be wrong but i think it costs the developer money to actually list it in the store. they prob didnt make anything. i know just having patches is ridiculous like 13,000$ or something crazy especially xbox their patches cost way more. thats why when games are launch failures you see them get abandoned and broke. kind of like twisted metal a game that could completely ruin your ps3 from overheating and pulling way to much processing power and the main trophies being glitched. they patched it twice and instead of fixing trophies they nerfed the homing missle damge lol

Edited by melodicmizery

Just watched the trailer. WTF is this??? I don't like calling people trophy whores for having an easy platinum, but this is just anohter level. This game was just made to be an easy platinum. Worst part is that they are advertising it like so.

THIS IS NOT STEAM. GET THIS INDIE SHIT OUT OF PS STORE.

Edited by TheGwynbleidd