October 2017 Flash Sale (NA)

Vergil

54 minutes ago, Sergen said:

@NathanielJohn, who said Raiden IV: Overkill is easy? People rate it pretty highly for difficulty from what I've seen hahahaha

Whoops, thanks, fixed.

43 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

Just to be clear, so people don't think I'm stealing info from them -- I wrote that source post too.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

TIL somebody pays attention to the rating system on here. Calling a reasonably detailed list of trophy information for all 117 games on sale "stupid info" is asinine given that this community mainly comprises trophy hunters, and saying it takes "10 seconds of research" is just dishonest since there are, again, 117 games in this sale. Would you rather people not post pertinent information in these threads for fear of taking attention away from whoever managed to submit the thread most quickly?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

@NathanielJohn I notice you've used the wrong version of Drawn to Death again, it's the full version that's on sale, not the Beta version.  Not that it matters much now as the flash sale is nearly over..,

Whoops, thanks again for the fix, I've udpated the table. I've updated the script so that it won't happen again.

8 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

Let me get this straight.  @DPatriot posted a sales thread and got a whole 2 likes.  Then @NathanielJohn jumped in and piggy backed the thread (as he/she has been known to do) with some stupid info that anyone can get with a whole 10 seconds of research and she/he got 19 likes?  What the fuck is wrong with you people??  

thanks for the thread @DPatriot  

I "jumped in and piggy backed" because you've been already making these threads in the past and I wanted to continue to let you do so (i.e., I didn't want to step on your toes). If it would make you happier, I can make these threads myself from now on.

Edited by NathanielJohn

I would avoid Crypt of the Necrodancer unless you are absolutely insane enough to try to go for the platinum. Probably one of the rarest and most difficult platinums on PSN. Huge respect for anybody who gets that platinum.

Raiden IV I believe has a bit where you're controlling two ships and there is an insane amount of action going on. Yeah, good luck with that.

I have Furi but don't know if I want to go for it, since I am absolutely terrible with fighting games.

The rest aren't anything too spectacular.