PlayStation Store Halloween Sale (Europe)

Vergil

Lot of interesting games on sale. Still need the Resident Evil 7 DLCs as well. I wonder if it would be better to buy the Season Pass for 23,99 (what is still a little expensive) or buy the Banned Footage Vol. 1 & 2 for 14,98. Hmm, maybe I'll wait til December to see what the price for Zoe's DLC will be.

3 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

there is also a Halloween sale in the hong kong store btw

Thanks for your vids. Nice reference for some quick pick ups.

Do you know if there were any games with regional stacks in the HK store sale? I couldn't see any at first glance

Edited by diskdocx

I think I'm gonna get A Rose in the Twilight and Late Shift. I'm also tempted by Deadlight: Director's Cut, but I have a feeling that's going to end up on PS+ at some point.

It's pretty disappointing that Corpse Party: Blood Drive is on sale, but the two PSP games aren't. Those are the ones I don't own yet... 

• Like 1

On 19/10/2017 at 8:19 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I think I'm gonna get A Rose in the Twilight and Late Shift. I'm also tempted by Deadlight: Director's Cut, but I have a feeling that's going to end up on PS+ at some point.

It's pretty disappointing that Corpse Party: Blood Drive is on sale, but the two PSP games aren't. Those are the ones I don't own yet... 

So I ended up purchasing A Rose in the Twilight and Late Shift, but I also went ahead and got Killer is Dead since I haven't been able to find the physical version of that for a decent price.

On 19/10/2017 at 8:19 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I wonder how the hell I didn't saw that on the store (on PSPrices.com) when I checked the sale.. I was looking to buy it for a while and it's at a pretty decent price! And at the time I had money on PSN that would be enough to buy it, but instead got The Walking Dead season 1 and The Wolf Among Us.. well, I always wanted to play them and I suspect it will never be given on PS+, since they skipped it and gave us newer releases then those 2 (same with the 1 of the old seasons of Sam and Max.. I still need to buy that someday too).

Well, I guess that I will add some money to grab that Corpse Party game (and as you, I would also want the PSP games on sale too..)

And thanks for noticing it!

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I wonder how the hell I didn't saw that on the store (on PSPrices.com) when I checked the sale.. I was looking to buy it for a while and it's at a pretty decent price! And at the time I had money on PSN that would be enough to buy it, but instead got The Walking Dead season 1 and The Wolf Among Us.. well, I always wanted to play them and I suspect it will never be given on PS+, since they skipped it and gave us newer releases then those 2 (same with the 1 of the old seasons of Sam and Max.. I still need to buy that someday too).

Well, I guess that I will add some money to grab that Corpse Party game (and as you, I would also want the PSP games on sale too..)

And thanks for noticing it!

Haha, I'm glad I could be of assistance, even if it was unintentional. :lol: I've owned Blood Drive physically for a while, but I haven't played it yet because I hear the first two Corpse Party games are required to fully understand the story. I hope I'm not waiting all this time for a discounted price that will never come. :S

20 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Haha, I'm glad I could be of assistance, even if it was unintentional. :lol: I've owned Blood Drive physically for a while, but I haven't played it yet because I hear the first two Corpse Party games are required to fully understand the story. I hope I'm not waiting all this time for a discounted price that will never come. :S

Maybe you are.. I have been waiting for a discount on Disgaea D2 DLC since it's release and end up buying it at full price last month, because it would never happen (and I wanted to have all Disgaea games at 100% trophies..).

Still waiting for a Persona 3 Portable discount (that's also unlikely to happen), because I got the PSP retail version, but I don't bring the PSP with me anymore, the Vita is more useful..

30 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Maybe you are.. I have been waiting for a discount on Disgaea D2 DLC since it's release and end up buying it at full price last month, because it would never happen (and I wanted to have all Disgaea games at 100% trophies..).

Still waiting for a Persona 3 Portable discount (that's also unlikely to happen), because I got the PSP retail version, but I don't bring the PSP with me anymore, the Vita is more useful..

I guess some of this stuff is so old/obscure that they just forget about or don't bother discounting it. -_-

I remember I bought P3P discounted, but that was years ago now. I don't think I've seen on sale since. I recently bought the original Persona because I knew that was never going on sale. :P

2 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

Real quick guys, Doom or Evil Within 1 and why?

That depends on if you like FPS or Survival Horror games more. :P Personally, I'd go for The Evil Within because I love those kinds of games. It reminds me a little bit of Resident Evil 4, but more serious as it deals with lots of psychological stuff. DOOM was enjoyable too, but I didn't feel like it was anything amazing like some people would have you believe. It got a little repetitive towards the end.

I bought Demon's Souls for  £ 3.99 from the UK store, my first international psn store purchase. I used cdkeys.com to get a UK PSN card.

I feel so sophisticated now. I am going to sip some tea, eat some crumpets, wear a top hat and monocle, twirl my mustache, and have a stiff upper lip!

@starcrunch061 Oh hi there fellow Souls bro \[T]/

Edited by TurdFlingingApe
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Just pirate them and play with proper voices :awesome: 

You CAN'T hear Satoshi talking in incorrect language :awesome: 

But I want to play them on Vita! Besides, I'm not sure how you even go about pirating stuff on PC. I'm a good boy. :P

Is that the Satoshi you named yourself after by any chance? :hmm:

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm not sure how you even go about pirating stuff on PC. I'm a good boy. :P

You download the software :awesome: 

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

But I want to play them on Vita!

You can play it on PFP! :awesome: 

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Is that the Satoshi you named yourself after by any chance? :hmm:

Nope, I thought I already said that...? =D

The one I'm named after is simply the most known Satoshi =D Satoshi from Pokemon =D

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You download the software :awesome: 

But I don't know what software that is. :P Also, in my small amount of experience with PC gaming, things have never been that simple, at least with anything outside of Steam. Either something doesn't work right, or you have to mess with the files, or whatever. I tried to get a PS2 emulator working a while ago, but it ended up being a pain in the ass, so I gave up on it. 

7 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You can play it on PFP! :awesome: 

A Google search of that proved unhelpful in figuring out what you were referring to. :P

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nope, I thought I already said that...? =D

The one I'm named after is simply the most known Satoshi =D Satoshi from Pokemon =D

Maaaybe, but I forget. Well, my knowledge of Pokemon is pretty much zero, so I would have never guessed that. I didn't know Ash was called Satoshi in Japan until just now. :P

22 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

But I don't know what software that is. :P Also, in my small amount of experience with PC gaming, things have never been that simple, at least with anything outside of Steam. Either something doesn't work right, or you have to mess with the files, or whatever. I tried to get a PS2 emulator working a while ago, but it ended up being a pain in the ass, so I gave up on it. 

Yare yare =D 

I believe it's time to teach you a lesson in pirating :awesome: 

A Google search of that proved unhelpful in figuring out what you were referring to. :P

Come on, man :D You are failing Keima-sama :D

I didn't know Ash was called Satoshi in Japan until just now. :P

Time to watch complete Pokemon in proper language xDDD

• Like 1