PlayStation Store Halloween Sale (Europe)

Vergil

PS3/PS Vita

*Please note, some titles may not be available in your region

Digital Zone (until 01/11/17)

Our Digital Zone promotion gets a refresh this week with a selection of amazing digital PS4 content available on offer.

Top picks include Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty, Slain: Back from Hell, Ancient Amuletor, SpeedRunners, Metal Slug 3 and many more

Start your next digital adventure today!

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/10/18/playstation-store-halloween-deals-start-today-resident-evil-7-outlast-2-fallout-4-more/

• Like 3

Not too bad, but pretty much everything here has been on sale before and more or less at the same price, but still, might pick something up. Tempted to get Resident Evil 4, but still so salty they didn't put a plat on the PS4 version...

Also, Darksiders 1&2 is definitely worth picking up for £8.99 (or whatever your local equivalent is), definitely very tempted by that!

56 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'll also get The Bunker since it's pretty cheap now

I rather enjoyed it. Very short, but the premise was interesting. I'd say it was worth the £4 they're asking for.

48 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

I’ll grab the Diablo 3 DLC

The Necromancer is a lot of fun. That's a good shout IMO. 

___

Nothing leaping out at me. Any quick and dirty plats that people can recommend? 

• Like 1

If only the prices were not so high I might have bought something... They could have at least put some Ninja Gaiden, Plants VS Zombies or even Dead Space games on their "halloween" sales, it wouldn't be weird considering some of the games on their sale :facepalm:

I definitely recommend Furi at that price though.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

1 hour ago, StrickenBiged said:

Nothing leaping out at me. Any quick and dirty plats that people can recommend? 

Seeing as you enjoyed The Bunker, I'd recommend getting Late Shift. It was the first FMV I ever played and I enjoyed it a lot.

As for 'quick dirty plats', there seem to be multiple Artifex Mundi games on sale right now. I haven't played any of those games myself but apparently they are quite easy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

What are they? Hidden object/puzzle games or something? Looking at their website, their trailers only show brief flashes of gameplay interspersed among mostly cinematics. 

Yeah, I believe most, if not all, of their games are point-and-click games with some puzzles. They look boring to me but you asked for quick and dirty plats :lol:.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, I believe most, if not all, of their games are point-and-click games with some puzzles. They look boring to me but you asked for quick and dirty plats :lol:.

2 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

I did. xD I mean, I have done Orc Slayer and the production value on these looks a little more involved than that... but then so would a turd on a stick.

I might get one and give it a go. Ta!

The Artifex Mundi games are actually pretty good and enjoyable. They are hidden object/mahjong games with a few puzzles mixed in. Contrary to generic hidden object games they also narrate a story (usually fantasy stuff). The plats are easy and take 2 playthroughs.

I wouldn't recommend playing several of those games back-to-back though, as they get somewhat tedious then. If you don't like the genre though, you might not get a lot of entertainment out of these games.

Personally I'll be getting:

• Dark Arcana (already bought this)
  • Late Shift
  • Butcher
  • Iron Crypticle
  • Fahrenheit
  • How to Survive 2
  • RWBY
  • Dying Reborn
Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2