PS+ December 2017

Gwendly

1 minute ago, Gommes_ said:

I hope that now much more people will complain about Darksiders 2's technical issues.

I own this game since over a year but don't dare to play it. The remastered version is absolutely broken, various forums are full of it. And they haven't fixed anything. It's a disaster. So, since millions of players want to play it now and the leftovers of THQ want to have a good promotion for Darksiders 3 I sincerly hope they fix the game!

What's with the game?  Is it because of being a 30fps hack and slash even in a newer gen or something else ?

I guess that I will try to return the copy of Darksiders 2 that I got last Saturday..

Still, I have been wanting to try Syberia for ages, so this is a good chance for me.

And I could go for a double plat on Xblaze, but I'm personaly against double plats in general and specially in VN/tell tales games (that's why I have a few double plats, but not on that kind of games..).

Other then those, I may try the other games for the quick trophies.. but nothing that I would normaly be interested in..

2 minutes ago, pieroV_86 said:

syberia collection???? wow, i definetly pick this one!!

but i read that some trophies are glitched, at least the EU version of the game. Is it true? :(

Yes, Syberia II EU is glitched.

They never bothered to release the patch for EU version after they fixed NA game.

Edited by charlijaen

19 minutes ago, homer_snake said:

What's with the game?  Is it because of being a 30fps hack and slash even in a newer gen or something else ?

Well, i haven't tried the ps4 version yet. But the ps3 one is terrible,  horrible camera (and for what i know is worse on ps4) the combos not always sync with the buttons. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scyther said:

Well, I'm glad I didn't buy Lost: Memories on the PS3. Lol. Have the Siberia games already, but that's it. Seems like a solid month for me.

Thanks for making me thinking again about Xblaze.. the one I own was the other one on Vita, so, ya, I will play this one on PS3 (although I prefer the Vita for VN games..)

1 minute ago, charlijaen said:

Purchase it from NA PS Store 

The idea was to 100% it from PS+.. buying it would defeat that porpoise.. and that leads me to my original dilema of wanting to try it, but never getting the game.. Still I think that I will play the 1st one and then decide if I want to pay for the 2nd one.. but it's still bs that we are yet again getting bargain bin glitched games (in more ways then just trophies, if the comments about Darksiders are true) as PS+ games..

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Thanks for making me thinking again about Xblaze.. the one I own was the other one on Vita, so, ya, I will play this one on PS3 (although I prefer the Vita for VN games..)

I know a lot of people are like that. It's not the greatest sequel (most of it is a retelling of the previous game), but it does properly end the story at least.