Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Lce5d69.png

Resident Evil 4 (PS4)

Finished this masterpiece off for the 2nd time now. Despite a slightly lazy port and the distinct lack of a platinum, of which we all know about, it was still amazing fun to play through this game for a 10th, and then a 11th time across 3 platforms now (PS2, PS3 and PS4).

Edited by SirDave1988

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have quite few 100% list but most of them is double... :D

#74 - 100%

spacer.pngLb8271c.png

100% on 18th October 2016

(1 week, 3 hours, 29 minutes}

Don't know when was the last time I played a NBA game if memory didn't fail me it should be the first generation PlayStation.  xD 

When I started the game I had no idea what is the button layout in basketball games after the complete the game I still had no idea others than shoot and pass buttons. :huh: Luckily it doesn't require me to control the whole team as this "Demo" is more focus on the player careers.  :) 

Will I play another NBA games? Probably...only in career mode . :giggle: 

#75 & #76 - 100%

Lfe84a6.png

PlayStation 4

100% on 19th October 2016

(4 weeks, 1 day, 20 hours)

PlayStation 3

100% on 19th October 2016

(3 weeks, 2 day, 20 hours)

Easy and simple puzzles and all of them is logic not like some game where I had to squeeze my brain out and in the end the solution did match with the puzzles itself :blink: but I did have one moment on TV part where I can't solve and ended up seeing the answer on YouTube.  :facepalm: 

Thanks Plus for this freebies, thumbs up!!!  :D 

#77 & 78 - 100%

14433199_556718187861252_568758044143366

(Sorry, the site is blank so I had to search for new image)

PlayStation 4

100% on 20th October 2016

(3 weeks, 4 day, 1 hour)

PlayStation 3

100% on 21st October 2016

(3 weeks, 1 day, 20 hours)

Beautiful artworks and solid soundtracks is the biggest selling point in this game.  :yay: The themes music play a big part in overcome all difficulties by reaching the summit with the character or meet with difference companion along the journey.  -_-  Unfortunately the Journey is short it can completed within 2 to 3 hours .  :( 

#79 & 80 - 100%

L06fda1.png

PlayStation 4

100% on 22nd October 2016

(3 weeks, 19 hours 43 minutes)

PlayStation 3

100% on 22nd October 2016

(1 week, 6 days, 17 hours)

CounterSpy is unique in level design during each playthrough and when I retry or replay again every level is almost in different experience.  :)  Why I said "almost" because the only difference for me is enemies the section will feel familiar after lot of restart.  :|  Well...I did enjoyed the experience playing as a Agents during the "Cold War" period. :D 

Edited by foot_ball_nut
re-edit the images...
  • Like 3

I got one of those yesterday too... it was, Journey! Thank you SarDarniTron!

14433199_556718187861252_568758044143366L37faa2.png

This 100% was made very quick and easy by my white robed Companion, SarDarniTron... we managed to join without much trouble, then I just followed her everywhere, and she knew where absolutely everything was!! She more or less got this 100% for me, was a most wonderful guide  :)  

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1

#97 - Sportsfriends

1L311b61.png

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Easy game, I asked a cousin to help me cause I don't own 2 controllers for PS4 and actually some games are fun to play against each other, but of course that can get repetitive but we just played little bit so was fun actually :)

#37 Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition

Lda01d9.png

November 1st 2016

I bought this game on sale today as I thought it looked somewhat interesting. Both critic reviews and user reviews on PSN, Metacritic and Steam were pretty positive about this game so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I didn't like playing through it at all. I can see why people like it as the choices you make in the conversation effects the relationships between characters. Personally I thought the story was quite boring and a lot of things in the conversations between the characters were just too standard. This, combined with the fact that all you do is keep holding  :r2: while pressing  :square: and  :cross: didn't do it for me.

Easy trophies but that was mostly all there was to this game for me personally.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

L53322c.png

Took awhile to get around to beating the game, but I did it and figured I may as well wrap up the 100%. Given I got the annoying rhythm minigame done sometime before beating the game the first time, it was the killer of my motivation originally. :P

Fun game, wish the first game was on PSN. That's the one I actually played as a kid. I do think some of the controls are a little weird, and could've probably been better had they went with using the d-pad for the quick select of the tools and then you could've had 'x' be jump instead of R1. I fell to my death a lot from failing to double jump properly, not sure if that's because it's R1 and awkward or if it's an actual issue with the game and needing to double jump at a specific point in the first jump or else it doesn't register/work. Though that should never be a thing. [Psychonauts had that problem too]

I'm really glad that rope climbing minigame didn't have any real trophies attached, because it could have easily had a "beat every level" trophy and man I hated that thing. I tried it out of curiosity, and immediately quit.

Oh, and I only missed one monkey the second time through with Spike. Couldn't remember where he was, it was in the desert/pyramid level behind a wall. You can't use the L2 finder for hidden monkeys until you beat the "final" boss. The wall was like any regular wall, and thus forgettable. No other monkey behind a wall was forgotten by me, because they had some kind of identifier. *sigh* Oh well, not too shabby.

Now the wait for Ape Escape 3 to finally actually come out on PSN. *dies*

Edited by Elvick_

The Evil Within.

The Assignment and the Consequence were the most challenging DLC. The Consequence was, in my opinion, better than the assignment. There was some funny moments. Kuriyami mode, however, was easier in the assignment. When playing the consequence, the game sassed me when I turned the generator on while playing Kuriyami mode. ("Oh, you think just because the generator turned on mean the lights will go on? Too bad...)

The Executionor was the most entertaining out of the three DLC, even though it's was short. It was a joy playing as The Keeper. Felt like this added to the Keepers overall character. Only low point was the Final torment. The last two bosses seem a bit over the top than usual.