Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% game #116 Octodad: Dadliest Catch

completed in 6 hours and 15 minutes

has plenty of rare trophy's despite the game having about 20 bronze. going to have to rest up for tomorrow as i head back into my next platinum game in the afternoon.

Escape Plan

Challenge Accepted

22Lfa1a7d.png

Holy CRAP this game was tough.  Probably harder than it should have been due to Vita controls. 

I probably had to replay the Director's Cut Challenges about 200 times. 

Two levels specifically, the ones with bubbles and razors were the worst.

This is a GREAT game though and worth a play. It's essentially Limbo meets Escape the "Room."

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

L7b7137.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Fun: Killing the lying cheating stinking Hatriots/10

Mutant Football League is a reminder to me that I actually like sports games. Not the super realistic kind that makes it not fun, but the kind that is fast pace and full of fun. The list is quite easy, all you gotta do is get 1000 kills, win a perfect season of 18 games, and be first in stats of different stats. The game is quite hilarious with the commentary, the action on the field, the dirty plays, killing the Hatriots, bribing the ref when the other team is about to score to call a bogus penalty, pulling out a shotgun to shoot up the other team, pull out a chainsaw to slice and dice everyone in you way, killing the ref, performance enhancing drugs, etc. 2 Trophies use to be glitched but the developers fixed them so if you like football or arcade style sports games, I highly recommend Mutant Football League.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 2

Horizon Zero Dawn

The Ultra Hard difficulty wasn't so bad, apart from the last fight which took me a few tries, and the Frozen Wilds dlc was more challenging than the main game.

Game Rating: 9/10

100% Difficulty: 5/10

100% Completion Time: 72 hours (50 for the Standard game + 10 for the FW dlc + 12 for New Game Plus)