• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% - #103

L800d7e.png

Ratchet & Clank

100% on 12th February 2018
(2 months, 3 days, 3 hours)

Thank you PlayStation (Asia) Plus for giving plus members such a enjoyable during the year end festival and most importantly it save me some credits from purchasing Ratchet & Clank. :D Should I try the original R&C series?.:hmm:..Probably...not but who know if PS Plus make it free. :blush:

Ratchet & Clank Platinum Video

Spoiler

• Like 1

L90f474.png

Vertical Drop Heroes HD

A very underrated game and addictive experience. Though not as elaborate as Rogue Legacy, it still gave me the same rouge-like level of enjoyment that I got out of playing that game. I highly recommend any fans of the genre to check this out if they already haven't.

For those that do end up playing this: Lightening + Dwarf Cannons = broken game difficulty!

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

walkingdead2thumbjpg-552d26_1280w.jpg

Finally got to play Walking Dead Season 2. Still strange it didn't have a platinum but this game was fantastic.I dug how Clem has grown up and my decisions left me hesitating to press the button. 

I kind of wish the game had ended 

Spoiler

with Clem dying. I liked the scene with Lee and was hoping that was the end of the game. Clem being reunited with her friend as they drove somewhere safe. That scene reminded me of one of my favourite shows endings (the show is like 20 years old so this is hardly a spoiler

So another good Tell Tale game and recommend it to anyone that likes good story/characters

• Like 3

puzzlequest.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST: DARK REIGN

Pretty easy overall, though some characters appeared too many times on the select screen (did we really need 5 or 6 different Wolverines?!)

Not a bad game though, and it even had a plot twist at the end!

I'll keep playing on and off to level up some more characters.

• Like 1

L7b7137.png

Mutant Football League

From the funny commentary to the gratuitous violence, I can't say enough good things about this game. I don't remember the last game I played that brought me as much enjoyment. If you are a sports fan, crude humor fan, violence fan, arcade sim fan or just like high quality games, you need to buy this game.

I have given this game the biggest compliment I can; despite completing the trophy list I am keeping the game on my hard drive to play again later?

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 1