Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L8ab410.png

Started it thinking it had a plat, oh well... lol. One less game on my backlog, though now I know I like these so I'll get the others when they go on sale [this was the last one I saw on sale]. I wasn't expecting the levels to trap you if you don't do it right, it adds a nice fair challenge than to just mindlessly remove and build everything. Getting 3 stars wasn't too bad on anything. I ended up doing 3/4th the game in one sitting it's kind of addicting. Had to charge my controller or I probably would've finished it in one sitting.

Only real criticism is the lack of music variety, and the fact upgrade and select are on the same button. So you can accidentally upgrade a building and waste your resources when all you wanted was to quickly grab the materials near it and since 3 star is related to time, it's really annoying.

• Like 2

COMPLETED GAME #141 - SONIC MANIA

L9b2d78.pngspacer.png

Difficulty: 5/10 | 100% enjoyment: 7/10 | Game enjoyment: 8/10 | 100% rarity: 3.16%

As the newcomer to 2D Sonic games, I must admit it's a great game, super fun and not too bad too get all trophies in the "normal" stages, but curse these blue spheres stages, they've kicked my ass. Must've been a nightmare in olden days when guides were absent.

Too bad there was no platinum here and Encore DLC didn't have additional trophies attached. Also trophy list could include more tasks like beating game with every character.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex
  • Like 4

?  #6 : Guilty Gear Accent Core +R

a175422aa92bccd53f655652733a02b9703c80b5

Hardest Trophy : Gold Order - Finish Survival Mode and defeat Gold Order Sol 4Mfe9686.png

Difficulty : 6/10

Personal Impression : 9/10

Been a while since I haven't posted here. Finally 100%'d Accent Core. This is easily the best Guilty Gear game in the franchise (sorry Xrd , XX iteration is still the best). I had a lot of fun completing this game together with all the story mode paths but MAN survival was tough! Without proper planning and a dash of luck that trophy is impossible!

Also online is dead. Truth be told I have bought my second PS3 just for this game alone.

Loved 100% ing this game. Way more exciting than most of the platinums that I have. I don't think I would have a wanted a platinum on this one, it's more charming like this.

• Like 2

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered

L929124.png

Didn't intend to do the DLC stuff (brutal, speedrun) trophy when starting for the plat but I just felt like continuing to play U3. My speedrun was a good 45 minutes ahead of the time needed for the trophy. Not too hard, but playing Uncharted for speed is just counter to what the series is imo and the trophies for these are stupid and shouldn't exist. Sometimes trophies don't understand the game you're playing. I get having the speedrun mode, it's neat in and of itself, but having a trophy for it just feels weird to encourage it. (even having 3 chapters required for for plat)

• Like 4

Dance Star Digital

449257-everybody-dance-digital-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg

Finally got to the last trophy. Sounds a lot easier than done especially "perfect partner" which requires 5 star rating on 5 partner songs but trophy unexpectedly pinged at 3 star rating on 3 partner songs which was hell lot of a dancing job required us to dance 15 times on each song together for those perfect 5 stars each. No doubt its the only trophy most difficult earned by only 12 players.

Overall synchronize dancing was worth it the fun.

• Like 1

L5b4d30.png

The free~ DLC was really awesome. I like that all you have to do is find the three doors, then enter once to do it all. If you don't there's a line added about not being able to find the doors (at least for the first door, I didn't do it in a way that let me hear the second door... I tried it on my no death run and decided it was a bad idea to do it there, and my main save had 2 doors already. The first door was in the first part of the game where I had already passed before they added the DLC, while the other two were in parts I had to go in it).

The puzzles were really cool in this one, I love the sword's new ability to shoot the reader's energy or whatever. It's a nice addition, and the new combo for the new sword was neat too. And I really like the Frog.

• Like 3

L91d086.png

This is definitely not a game for casuals. This is a platformer through and through with some rather tight speedrun times needed for S/X Ranks.

The big gimmick of this game is you have 10 seconds to beat each level. In total there are six regular areas with 10 levels each, making up 60 levels in all. There are Legacy Levels that unlock after a certain amount of stars are earned. There are five areas here with 8 levels each, making up 40 levels total. There are 100 levels and you need to earn three stars in each, totalling 300 stars.

In addition there is Marathon Mode, which requires you to do an entire area in succession without quitting out. To get X rank in Marathon Mode you have to do all levels consecutively with three stars each without any deaths or retries. This was a difficult task that had me looking up a YouTube video for help.

I spent around 10 - 12 hours in total. Definitely a fun game if indie platformers are your thing but it's not a walk in the park.

• Like 2

Concrete Genie

Lc685f2.png

The VR DLC/mode is a small diversion, but a welcome one. While short, it was more meaty than I originally thought it would be. The need for two PS Moves is kind of weird, I feel like they could have done it in a way that works with just the DS4, but I like it how it is so who knows. It was cute to be able to draw in a 3D space in VR. I wouldn't mind a little spinoff to expand on that. It's not the most visually stunning VR I've played, but for sidecontent to a non-VR game it looks pretty good.

Only real criticism is they changed removing things to an eraser instead of an undo button, which in a way is good. And in a way is bad. Good in that you can undo something you did a long time ago, but bad in that if you mess up something small like a strand of lights you have to delete the entire tree you attached it to to remove the lights and try it again after redrawing the tree.

• Like 1