Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

SafThd0.png
Earthworm Jim HD
Never played any other Earthworm Jim's. had this in my library (and as backlog)
So, I thought it was time to play it and get rid of it from my backlog
Good, and funny game.

NlluLIP.png
Another World
Never played this before on the older generation of consoles
it was a very interesting game

brvUVOn.png
Closure
I really liked this one, with the light to guide etc

RD3up9f.png
Alien Rage
A decent Alien shooter game

Edited by CalicoReidso
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% #35 One Piece: Grand Cruise (PSVR)

L5a2501.png

Date Achieved:  19 Oktober 2019

100% Completion: 8-9%

Enjoyment: 2/10

As a disclaimer: I never watched One piece, so I don't feel any 'fan connection' ...

But even though I do not have that connection, the game offers very little.

In general: A lineair line with 4/6 parts, mashes together; Interactivity: almost none.

And the little bit of interactivity there is, it's all bad! Seeing your favourite characters in VR can be great.

But the actual 'talking' is really shallow. It's not worthy to be in my folder named 'VR experience'

• Like 2

Dragons Dawn of New Riders

L6a755a.png

Bummed there was no plat, felt like it had more going on than a few other Outright Games games which had plats. But I loved it, plays a bit like Zelda, only with a dragon. A few frame rate drops sadly, but otherwise it was nice. I wish there was more to the flying around, you just go from level (island) to level on the over world flying. It would’ve been cool to have races or something. It controlled well and looked nice. 

even liked the story which I wasn’t expecting. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

L38a6b1.png

Just in time for Halloween!!

I'll keep it simple; the story was silly fun, the game-play was perfect for DLC content, the ability to fly around was a blast, all in all, it was an enjoyable experience.

It was also a very filling experience, because even though I had fun, I also had enough of Infamous to last me a while. It's just the little things that make me not want to take the long multi-play-through trek; the inability to skip cut-scenes, the enemies that seem to die only when they want to, the fact that it seems like you can die whenever the game wants you to thanks to unclear damage indicators, the fact that the on-screen action manages to be such a clusterfuck of special effects that you can't tell whats going until you're almost dead, and to make sure that this point doesn't get lost

-last, but definitely most important, the fact that the gameplay has these really fun exploration and platforming mechanics built in (even more so with your new vampire flight ability) and yet sacrifices itself to the 3rd-person shooter combat gods. It's not even that the shooting and very VERY light brawling combat is bad, it's just that it gets so damn boring, and even in DLC you do so much of it. 

ANYWAYS, I still had fun, I'm glad I did it, yada yada yada.

nice

4PkdLQT.png
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3)

I purchased this game a few years back

and now glad it's played and off my backlog

FBKp0y0.png
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

I purchased it from the HK store recently
(it's the only which still has it, get it while you can)

Good old classic. Recommended

• Like 4

Lfaa9fa.png

If I knew the game was this short, I would have took care of it nearly two years ago (22 months) when it was added to my backlog, even though the near entirely bronze trophy focused list did nothing to fuel my motivation. Satisfying enough horror experience (as to say it's not scary at all is simply false), with or without the man made Halloween holiday.spacer.pngspacer.pngHardcore mode is fairly difficult, which really shows during certain levels, and its associated trophy is one of the hardest in the game. Got the 100% nearly without a guide, with me only having needed it for a literal couple of remaining collectibles. Yes, I persisted through "The Eight Pages" and "Into the Abyss" in 5 mins, as well as beat both on hardcore, without a map or guide. spacer.pngspacer.png

Also decided to watch the "Slender Man" movie right after beating the first level, to grasp the concept of Slender Man better and so I'd recall the story of the game more accurately.

• Like 3

another-one.jpg

100% #37 Sonic The Fighters (PS3)

L1ef284.png

Date Achieved:  12 November 2019

100% Completion: 69-70%

Enjoyment: 7/10

I saw this when scrolling through my PSNOW trial.

I have some nice memories about this game, since it was, just like Sonic R, in the 'sonic gems collection'

Which I used to play a lot back in the PS2 days.

But for the 100%? just finish the first 8 battles as (sonic) and select amy afterwards. It's really cheap. It's really trophywhory.

But I did finish all 10 fights and notice that Metal sonic still beats my ass these days.

• Like 3