Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L29e70c.png

My first time playing through the first (or any) Sonic game. I loved it. The PS3 port has save states, but I decided to learn the levels at first and beat the game without using them. Then used them to collect all the emeralds and beat the game without dying. All of that was very easy. The only trophy I thought i was going to have trouble with is Fast Win - Beat the game in under 40 minutes. It is sitting at 5,87% rarity. But turned out it wasn't very difficult as well, and I got that one today. The list of times per level in the guide was helpful.

Also my average game rank is S now thanks to this 100% ?

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 2

100% - Assassin’s Creed Origins

I bought this game not much time after its release, because I always had a fascination for Egypt, so I was pretty thrilled to play it. I enjoyed it a lot. The game is pretty good and it’s easy to get immersed in the beauty of Egypt.

I always wished to buy the DLCs, so that I could fully complete and experience AC Origins. However, “The Curse of the Pharaohs” DLC was always pretty expensive, even on sale, so I wanted to wait for a better deal, that finally arrived in this current January sale. 
While I thought “The Hidden Ones” was somewhat bland, I actually enjoyed “The Curse of the Pharaohs” a lot and it’s definitely a DLC that I can recommend. The story and the side-missions are interesting, fighting the Pharaohs is fun and the Afterlife locations you visit are gorgeous! This was actually a pretty magical DLC to play. I also loved to return and, once again, to get lost in the beautiful Egypt. 
The discovery tours are also very well made.

It was a pleasure to return to AC Origins and to finally achieve the 100%!

• Like 2

L074f7b.png

Here's a darn good little platformer - checkpoints, upgrades, potions, funny dialogue, a creative twist on evolving and reversing the evolution of your character.  There's even a Simpsons Easter egg!  (Two guards named Lenny and Carl appear briefly.)  The ending hinted at a sequel, and I hope we get one.  Slightly imprecise controls aside, it's a 10/10.

• Like 1

BurgerTime World Tour ?⏰

Lc1679f.png

I am a Burger God!
12Lfc4c38.png

First game completed for 2020 and a resolution to clean up some old stuff satisfied. A remake of an old arcade game that is superior in every way. Not that that says a lot, the original game wasn't that great but I enjoyed this silly, rather obscure title. The 5 star requirements for some the levels are no joke though. Pretty tough stuff. Going to have to celebrate by braving the elements and grabbing a burger. A burger fit for a burger god! :awesome:

• Like 2