Dead Rising 4 Trophy Thoughts

Soufwar

It's fine... save for the multiplayer stuff.  I mean I'll play the game, not platinum it, cause you know, multiplayer.

But that trophy "Otis Would Be Proud".  Isn't Otis the name of the guy from either the first or second game? I forget which exactly, been a while since I've played them, but I know he's one of the guys in charge of the shelter in one of those games.  I think the first one.

12 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

It's fine... save for the multiplayer stuff.  I mean I'll play the game, not platinum it, cause you know, multiplayer.

But that trophy "Otis Would Be Proud".  Isn't Otis the name of the guy from either the first or second game? I forget which exactly, been a while since I've played them, but I know he's one of the guys in charge of the shelter in one of those games.  I think the first one.

I played them on Xbox 360 (first and second) i forgot the games act, i do know that the 4th game is a return to the first one in a way so i wouldn’t be surprised if its him. 

1 minute ago, Cephi said:

Yeah Otis was the maintenance guy from Dead Rising 1.  The guy who would constantly call you on the walkie talkie?  There was an achievement for answering every single one of his calls x3

Ah, thanks for that.  I knew the name was familiar, just forgot which game is all.  Cause I know in the second one there's the other security guard you meet with at the start, which is why I wasn't too sure on if it was him or not xD

Capcom has removed 4 achievements from Base game

- Skilled Brawler

- Skilled Shooter

- Skilled Survivalist

- Skilled Athlete 

But they add 2 update dlc achievements into Base game:

- Chopping Spree

- Biter's Remorse

So based on the achievement guide, the difficulty would be:

offline:34

online:14

difficulty: 6

Platinum Time consuming: 80+ hours

Edited by aimeraya

When I played the Xbone version it actually didn't seem like the online sections would be too hard/long to do?  The only reason I didn't go through with it is there was something about it being bugged.  Hope that's fixed for this release :3

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

With no Dead Rising 3, I don't think I could ever get into these :/ 

Yeah, I sorta wish Capcom would publish Dead Rising 3 on PS4. Microsoft I think funded the whole game, so probably not. 

In the event that the online ever shuts down for Dead Rising 4, you may want to go ahead and do the online. 

Ugh, online trophies. They don't seem to be that bad but we'll find out I guess (too lazy to check XB1 guide :P).

Most likely I'll get this as I can always play DR3 on XB1 so I don't miss anything. Tho I don't think it's that important to play all the games in order, after all I played DR2 first and I wasn't lost or anything.

Also it seems they keep upping the zombie kill counts for each game, call me weird but I don't mind them.

1 hour ago, EliseBear said:

You can get into this without playing dead rising 3. It goes back to the first charecter and is treated more as a reboot than the 4th in a series. 

I mean to me it would be weird having Dead rising 1, 2 and 4 but not 3 on my list, kind of an OCD type thing I have :P

• Like 2