The Game Awards 2017 sale (NA)

ShadowStar83x

i will check it out, it cant be as bad as the sale which had a drought for 2 weeks and then it comes out with a pre-black friday sale.

edit:  looks like i can fit in trillion and 36 fragments of midnight. seems like a huge win to me.

just interested in getting the stick of truth bonus game mainly.

Edited by kingdrake2

PSN continues its run of meh. The complete Nioh edition is kind of interesting but should be cheaper next year sometime. $40 CDN still too much with my backlog being what it is.

Hard to see them running a four weeks of Christmas sale now as we are only 2 1/2 weeks out. Those have really been the high point of the last couple of years for me along with Golden Week, especially for vita stuff.  Guess I'll be backlogging until the new year.

11 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Only one that seems interesting to me is Life Is Strange. Worth the $5 (in terms of trophies and story/gameplay)?

Absolutely. Although, opinions seem to way towards the extreme both ways. You either love it, or you hate it. I'm pretty sure those that hate it are in the minority, though. 

Keep doing repeat/overpriced sales, Sony. My wallet thanks you. Spent way too damn much last month..