What is your title?

THEQXD

• 5 months later...

Hard to say actually...

I'm more than a casual gamer I guess because of the sheer amount of time I put into gaming, as well as wanting to get as many trophies as possible. That being said, I'm not really a completionist either because I don't go for trophies that are too hard to get if I don't practice or grind for an excessive amount of time. I don't get trophies if the process of getting them isn't at least a bit enjoyable.

TL;DR: Your could call me a "casual completionist" xD

How should I describe myself....

In all its shortness my Title would be:

A gamer, who has demonstrated all of the loathsome characteristics of the male personality, AND even discovered a few new ones.

One who is physically repulsive, morally reprehensible, selfish, stupid, has no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and smells.

That would also make a great Title in "Tales of "- series  :ninja:

Almost Trophy Hunter

I go for trophies, but only in games I like, and only until I feel it's worth it or until the game isn't fun anymore. I'm more worried about getting my trophy completion percentage up than getting platinums. I also don't see the point in going for a platinum if there's only one or two trophies, and those one or two trophies will take me more than a few hours. So, I'm almost a trophy hunter.