The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

gnbv26ppx9851.jpg

I've finally had my first trip back to the Cinema to watch Tenet and I've been waiting for both of those things to happen for a while Tenet for longer but still, let me just say that it did not dissapoint Tenet was a fantastic film and in my opinion probably Nolan's most ambitious film to date that I've seen (I've seen most of his work apart from some of his early ones) but I can see how some people may find it a bit confusing but if that is the case I still don't think it detracts from the experience in any shape or form it's a film that needs to be seen at the cinema now more than ever but only if you feel comfortable doing so.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsg2yAa2GXnXuEtrdogtnHarpoon - 2019 (4/5 stars)

Came across this movie on demand randomly, checked the ratings and decided to give it a shot. It was outstanding. The narrator overview throughout the movie is perfect. It has just the right mixture of comedy/thriller (which is extremely rare), and the obligatory twist that comes with these movies actually surprised the hell out of me. Would high recommend it!

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 1

Last night I saw the movie Spare Parts with George Lopez and Merisa Tomei. I chose that because it was based on a true story. Turns out it was actually pretty good. I would say 4/5. It is definitely one of those feel good movies. Plus, it was a lot of fun looking up the real story after the movie was finished and finding out what happen to all the people in real life.