PS Plus January 2018

Babsimabuse

3 minutes ago, CaptainMonkster said:

The last few months have been crap for me. Not because the games were crap, but because ibe already bought them on a sale or been gifted them!

It happens man hopefully some games come up you've not tried yet. I know how you feel too i hvae 1200 games on steam and still subscribe to humble monthly i end up giving half of them away but theres always that one game thats a hidden gem that pops up from time to time

• Like 1

Wow, this is gonna be a very rare month where I add (almost) all of the games to my library.

Looking forward to Deus Ex, never played any of them. With TT, I learned not to buy any more of their games as they'll end up on PS+ eventually anyways. Sacred 3 is cool, I have 2 PS3s and 5 controllers (and a few peeps if needed) for online trophies. I got The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 with Humble Bundle on PS4 but it seems it has a separate list on PS3, I will double dip for sure. And Uncanny Valley will be good just for kicks. No Vita/VR here so I'm gonna take a pass on the rest.

• Like 1

Already played Deus Ex: MD and it's really fun game. Glad that more players are getting opportunity to try it.

Personally I'm excited for Psycho Pass and Batman. Haven't played Telltales games for awhile, so kinda looking forward to play Batman. 

PS Plus starting 2018 with a BANG!

• Like 1

Wow i'm really surprised this month. I actually own both PS4 (main) titles and i'm happy with that :D ... a great start for ps+ 2018 :)

Since i own The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 thx to a certain Humble Bundle too this is the first month that i own 3 of 6 games already ? ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

8 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

but isn't even translated in French so I'm not even going to bother playing the game when the developpers didn't bother translating it. 

I can't believe what I'm reading, even if it's trolling, it's beyond stupid.

"Si me limitara a jugar juegos que solo están en español, no podría contar ni con todos los dedos de mis manos las obras maestras que me habría perdido".

• Like 2

I've decided I'm never buying Telltale games ever again as all the ones I buy just end up becomingfree on PS+ eventually, and these days they seem to be bundling them all into a multipack cheap as chips. Is Telltale about to go out of business? Doesn't seem promising for them stepping forward.

45 minutes ago, Katt said:

I can't believe what I'm reading, even if it's trolling, it's beyond stupid.

"Si me limitara a jugar juegos que solo están en español, no podría contar ni con todos los dedos de mis manos las obras maestras que me habría perdido".

Wow you can write spanish you're so cool. The last time I checked, we are only allowed to speak english here but I'm sure you already know that so your little taunt is really beyond stupid.

And fyi it's not like I have never played an only english or japanese game, but Playstation could easily give a good game fully translated rather than a "decent" game that not everyone (in europe at least) will understand. 

Edited by itachi-destroyer

I guess it's pretty much only Psycho-Pass (and possibly Sacred 3) for me this month, everything else is of no interest to me.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Never played a Deus Ex game, so I know nothing about it.

Batman: The Telltale Series - It's Telltale, that's enough reason to avoid it, and as much as I disliked Arkham Asylum, I'd rather get that or the other Batman Arkham games over Batman: The Telltale Series.

StarBlood Arena VR - It's VR, don't own a PSVR, and I have no interest in VR in general.

That's You! - These PlayLink games look ridiculous, and not my type of game.

Sacred 3 - Another I know nothing about, I can see it's an RPG, so I might end up looking into it more.

Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - After watching the trailer for it on the PS Store, I can safely say it's not going to interest me at all.

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness - Looks interesting. despite not watching the anime yet.

Uncanny Valley - Trailer on the PS Store and the description give me a strong Lone Survivor vibe, and after how boring I found that game to be, I won't even risk trying this one.

10 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4). At least the PS4 version is free, but not separate trophy list. Going to try finish the Vita version before the January Selection hits.

Someone may had already said it but I don't think it's cross buy, looking at the game page itself. It's probably just the Vita version we are getting.

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

The last time I checked, we are only allowed to speak english here but I'm sure you already know that so your little taunt is really beyond stupid.

that's not a taunt.

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

but Playstation could easily give a good game fully translated rather than a "decent" game that not everyone (in europe at least) will understand.

No, they can't, it costs money and it's not up to PlayStation only in case of third party titles, especially those from XSEED, Aksys, Arc System Works and so on. However, there are exceptions. But to miss something because it's not available in your native language, it's something stupid. They are giving you games on a silver platter, because learning English is easier than learning Japanese.