Games that you're interested in for 2018

Sailar91

Obviously RDR2 and TLOU2.

Also, Medievil (if it's based on the PS1 game, not the PSP 'Resurrection'). 

Final Fantasy Dissidia NT is to be released soon. I've seen some people mention it in this very thread, but I'm still on the fence. I'm looking for a new game to play online semi competitively, but I'm just not sure if Dissidia's mechanics are good enough. 60€ is a lot of money. 

• Like 1

- Spiderman

- Detroit: Become Human

- Far Cry 5

- Concrete Genie

- Beyond G&E 2 (looks great, still need to play the original)

Probably not gonna be released in 2018 but still hyped tf up for more trailers/info:

- Death Stranding

- TLOU II

And away from PS4, more Sims 4 expansions for PC.

Shadow of the Colossus

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Monster Hunter World

Far Cry 5

Funny, I never thought there would be a THIRD version of Shadow of the Colossus, but I am most certainly not complaining. I have the original on PS2, the HD remaster on PS3, and soon the remake on PS4. I honestly can never get enough of this game, it is truly a masterpiece.

Red Dead 2 - Hopefully they dont overload it with online micro-transaction currency like GTA V
A Way Out

Detroit: Become Human
Far Cry 5

I really wanted to go through the first Red Dead but I dont want to deal with the hackers. Its a shame they never released it for PS4 without all the online trophies like they have done with games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

Edited by SirPigFace

Day one.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Far Cry 5

Monster Hunter World

Detroit Become Human

The Last of Us 2 (if it releases in 2018 but unlikely)

Anthem

God of War

Bethesda Game Studios new game (probably Starfield, like Fallout 4 announced at E3 and released in November)

Day wait for a sale.

Probably another 30 games so that my pile of yet to be played games grows embarrassingly larger that it is already.

Beacuse RDR for me is the best game from Rockstar.

5190988-l.jpg?v=1477036785

Beacuse i loved first Ni no Kuni

a570c3f9471e8076b7e3189ff678b459-playsta

Im not fan of GOW, but it looks amazing!

3max.jpg

Beacuse im freaking fan of FFVII from 1997!

639d408ab8d9aa45fe9b5506521d0149.jpg

And last one, im gonna buy if its gonna be cheap. Beacuse i played this on PS2 - my first game on PS2.

5824521-l.jpg?v=1512396063

Red Dead Redemption 2. I loved the first one and hope that the singleplayer will be as good as the first one. I'd like a big map with loads to explore, various activities to do and that the western feeling to still be there. Not too bothered about Multiplayer but I'm sure I'll try it out anyway. 

I'm also interested in Far Cry 5. I've got the Far Cry Wild Expedition bundle on PS3 and plan on doing most of the games this year and I think Ubisoft make beautiful landscape for these games especially Far Cry 3. 

There is alot i would like to get if money was no option and had a constant fat loaded wallet so im going to keep it fairly short

Red Dead Redemption 2 (i loved the first one so much this better not disappoint me)

The Crew 2 (again me and my gaming buddies played the first one to death only down side was the servers were awful for a long time getting into online races was a nightmare)

If i did have that fat loaded wallet:

Days Gone

God Of War

A Way Out

Spiderman

Far Cry 5

Atelier - I'm still one game behind, but another trilogy set of platinum + more Plachta&Sophie is always welcome

Super Robot Wars X (if there is a similar version to SRW V) - my custom BGM set is still ready and waiting. Also I was expecting Arcadia as next new ship addition, but it pulled off a Nadia - Secret of Blue Water of all things, which is kind of awesome

These are probably going to be spring titles and I'm pretty busy wrapping up a few things as is, so I'm not even going to think about what I'm doing at the end of the year. I'll see what's out sometime towards the end of the Summer.

Edited by mecharobot

For me it would be:

PS4

• Dragon Ball FighterZ (Pre-Ordered)

• Digimon Story Cybersleuth Hackers Memory

• Gintama Rumble

• Soul Calibur VI

• Spider-Man

• Valkyria Chronicles 4

• Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet

• Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings

• Kingdom Hearts III

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

• Dynasty Warriors 9

• LEGO The Incredibles

• LEGO DC Comics Villains (Working title)

• Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On

• Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

• Code Vein

Nintendo Switch

• Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  • Yoshi
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • Kirby Star Allies

• Mario Tennis Aces

• Fire Emblem (Working title)

• Pokemon (Working title)