The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

50425.jpg

WTFFFFFF..... jeez... I have finished 2 Zero escape games, 2 danganronpa, 4 God of war games... Watched Tokyo Ghoul and Akame Ga Kill...Thought I could brace myself and be sooo brave in watching this anime... As usual I was wrong... Every episodes never fail to surprise or rather shock me on what the heck is happening.. Was only planning to watch an episode a day but after episode 5, I couldn't stop myself from watching the rest of the episodes.... I need to know moaaaar... And I think it was worth it... Great anime.... Now excuse me while I watch some Shoujo or Comedy/Slice of life anime to brainwash my brain...xD
  • Like 2

49983.jpg    Kujira no Chouyaku (Glassy Ocean)          +          5344.jpg     Inaka Isha (Franz Kafka's A Country Doctor)

Genre: Fantasy, Drama                                                                                                           Genre: Drama

Year: 1998                                                                                                                               Year: 2007

50425.jpg

WTFFFFFF..... jeez... I have finished 2 Zero escape games, 2 danganronpa, 4 God of war games... Watched Tokyo Ghoul and Akame Ga Kill...Thought I could brace myself and be sooo brave in watching this anime... As usual I was wrong... Every episodes never fail to surprise or rather shock me on what the heck is happening.. Was only planning to watch an episode a day but after episode 5, I couldn't stop myself from watching the rest of the episodes.... I need to know moaaaar... And I think it was worth it... Great anime.... Now excuse me while I watch some Shoujo or Comedy/Slice of life anime to brainwash my brain... xD

And Another (even in glorious BD blood) is STILL not nearly the best you can get =D

Something like BD Higurashi is also an experience =D

And Another (even in glorious BD blood) is STILL not nearly the best you can get =D

Something like BD Higurashi is also an experience =D

seriously??? there is even more bloody than Another? hmmm... better watch Higurashi then (though I might probably not watch BD ver.)

and.... OT:

Danganronpa E7 - what else I could say... CH. 3 is my fave chapter in 2 Danganronpa games ^_^

Parasyte E17 - oooh... caught up already... lol... now I am certain... Migi will never be in my "cute" list...

Nanatsu no Taizai E16

Tokyo Ghoul A E5

Shigatsu no Kimi no Uso E16 - eh?????????????????

and as Satoshi's advice:

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni E8 - lol.. I kinda feel slow... thought the 2 chapters happens in same arc... took me 8 episodes to realized it is not :3 well so far... what else I could say... *shiver*

6874.jpg

Dorameon Movie: Stand by Me

FYI... THIS IS WHAT MY FACE LOOKS LIKE FOR THE LAST 5 MINS OF THE FILM

I have very poor memory, I couldn't even recall most of the entire plot of the anime I've watched before, and don't start me with names(lol),  except for some... Doraemon is one of them... could still recall vividly how Nobita's future changed and story kinda ends (i.e. in the anime). That's why I really enjoyed watching this movie... Could swear that I am smiling like a fool for first 15 mins of the movie recalling the memories of Doraemon's gadgets and how could Nobita messed up using them... and was in the verge of crying in last scenes... If you know the story of Doraemon, I recommend you to watch this one for Nostalgia and if you haven't watched or heard of Doraemon, you better watch this movie to know why Doraemon deserves to be an anime ambassador... ^_^

Edited by JeieeM

HanaKana quoting Shakespeare best part.

Aika best girl.

You should read manga. It wasn't adapted fully.

I don't think it will get OVA or rebirth series.

You know, i'd be a rich man if i got a penny every time someone told me to read the manga after i finish an anime xD

Honestly i thought the quoting of hamlet & tempest was a bit annoying. Mostly because, i didn't fully understand what the quote actually meant. Since i never actually read shakespeare. 

23852.jpg    Shounen Onmyouji

Genre: Fantasy, Action

Year: 2006-2007

Masahiro is the grandson of the great onmyouji, Abe no Seimei. However, he lost his sixth sense that enables him to see supernatural beings, which is very important for an onmyouji. Thus, he is left with no choice but to try and pick a different career. But one day, a strange mononoke appears, which he names Mokkun, who shows him his true potential powers after fighting a demon. With the assistance of Mokkun, his quest to become the greatest onmyouji begins.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

One of the funniest anime's I've seen in a while

*high five* freaking love the episode when they played VN... MAKOTO!!!!

OT:

Nanatsu no Taizai E16

And oh... Finally took a break from bloody anime to watch some shojo/josei/romance

Lovely Complex E3

Honey and Clover E3

ChihayaFuru e3

Edited by JeieeM

4092.jpg     Legend of the Crystals: Final Fantasy

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy

Year: 1994

A continuation of the events from Final Fantasy V. 200 years after Bartz and his friends saved two worlds from the threat of ExDeath, a threat arises and seeks to take the Crystals for itself. Linaly, a descendant of Bartz, and her friend/protector Prettz journey to the Temple Of Wind to seek the source of this new danger.

• Like 1