The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Like... seriously? o.O The second season was crap compared to the first one.

What did you like more?

Well it had it's positive & negatives: one thing I did miss from the first season was Kougami, I was kinda surprised he wasn't really involved in the second season. But I thought it had a pretty interesting story, & at least Akane did a little something to try & change the "Sibyl System" at the end by letting Kamui judge it (although I still think she should have tried to judge it too, like Kamui said). Also, I did't like that Mika girl, she seemed like a nut, & her Psyhco-Pass should have spiked as soon as she saw what happened to Akane's Grandma.

Overall, it could have improved in some places, but I didn't think it was crap. :P

Watched up to episode 11 in steins;gate...shits getting interesting. 

Also caught up on Parasyte. That show is absolutely amazing. 

r0QN2fG.png

Absolute Duo. The amount of times I've listened to the opening reminds me of how many times I listened to the opening of Log Horizon (because that opening was EPIC!)

How is it? I haven't really been following any new anime this Winter but if it's good i'll put it on the 'ol backlog.

Edited by Boooda

Detective Conan - just the last 2 episodes though... cause watching Episodes 100+ to 700+ will definitely eat my entire free time...

Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso - dang it... why are they doing this to Tsubaki T_T

Also, have finally had the courage to watch first episode of Parasyte (thought I managed to watch Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga Kill [even managed to plat some GoW games] so I think I could managed bloody scene so why not try...), that thingy in hand is still, I guess, weird...

Finally caught up with fairy tail again. And is it just me or is the series going downhill? I'm just not enjoying the arcs anymore... And the overly use of silly things. I mean fairy tail was always silly but the last arc was a bit too much lol.

Also, what's worth checking out this season? The only ones i've been watching are durarara season 2 and tokyo ghoul (ofcourse :P)

Well, other parasites are ugly but Migi is cute =D

Super cute.... xD

"super cute something"

<_< yeah... really cute  <_<

Finally caught up with fairy tail again. And is it just me or is the series going downhill? I'm just not enjoying the arcs anymore... And the overly use of silly things. I mean fairy tail was always silly but the last arc was a bit too much lol.

Also, what's worth checking out this season? The only ones i've been watching are durarara season 2 and tokyo ghoul (ofcourse :P)

cause it is now in Filler-ville... <_< and the tourney is kinda meh also... Tartaros arc looks good in manga though...

how about Death Parade? looks very interesting...

Edited by JM-kun

28842.jpg     Bus Gamer

Genre: Action

Year: 2008

When three complete strangers, Mishiba Toki, Nakajyo Nobuto and Saitoh Kazuo, are hired by a corporation to compete in the Bus Game, an illegal dog-fight conducted in strict secrecy, they are given the team code of "Team AAA" (Triple Anonymous). This group of three who differ entirely from their living environments to their personalities have to work together effectively, but without mutually wiping out their mistrust of each other or prying into each other's privacy. They only have one point in common - each of them need a large amount of money for their individual circumstances. To get the money, they must play in the game despite their very own lives being at stake.

In order:

- Assassination Classroom E2 - i know I know I am 1 episode behind...

- Tokyo Ghoul Root A E4

- Parasyte E2 - nope, Migi is still not "cute" in my universe

- Danganronpa E1 - ok.. I am not sure if I could still continue watching this because I have already played the game and I know what will happen and who will kill who... well plus "Mono-bear", Hina and Sayaka sounds weird >_<

- Death Parade E4 - as usual making me feel torn between the 2 players and kinda making me wonder again if the Arbiter made the right decision

- Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei Bu Love E4 - As pallet cleanser for watching bloody and sad anime... still weird o.O

19521.jpg    Onkyo Seimeitai Noiseman (Noiseman Sound Insect)

Genre: Sci-Fi, Action

Year: 1997

The film is set in the distant future in a city called Cahmpon. A scientist creates a synthetic life-form called Noiseman, which erases music from the airwaves by turning it into crystals. A group of Biker street kids rebels against this tyranny.

2064.jpg     Amazing Nuts!

Genre: Adventure, Music

Year: 2006

Amazing Nuts! is an anthology of four animated shorts with each featuring its own distinct animation style and music by Studio 4°C.

1. Global Astroliner Gou
2. Glass Eye
3. Kung-Fu Love
4. Joe and Marilyn

Watched the first 5 episodes of Ping Pong: The Animation.

Wasn't so sure if I liked the style they were going for but the anime itself is so good. Im excited to see how the second half ends up.

58041.jpg

EDIT: Just finished it and wow, what an amazing show. I recommend this to everyone! Great characters, stunning OST and the art style fit perfectly with the type of show it was. 9/10

Edited by Boooda