The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 3

Epic Dual  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be triumphant in the ultimate showdown for Tim Tams this season!?

• Feral
    • TheWayne-o
    • Does it matter? You're both losers, go and actually earn some trophies!

Hi everyone,

It's been great seeing you list your backlog games, some interesting choices out there (especially the infamous Barbie puppy rescue).

I've noticed that a few people have nominated games from the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy. Unfortunately you can only nominate games released before 2017 and Crash was launched last year. Hopefully you can replace it with something just as challenging!

As for my backlog, I'm still umming and ahhhing about it. But I think we can safely lock in AC: Black Flag on PS4. I have all the DLC as well and will be looking to get all the multiplayer done. Hopefully 3 more like minded people will nominate it as a backlog. It's a Very Rare, so plenty of points to be earned. I'm probably going to do the Metal Gear Solid series as well.

PS3:

Metal Gear Solid 2

Metal Gear Solid 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

PS4:

Metal Gear Solid 5

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

...to be continued

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, MattyH16 said:

Hi everyone,

It's been great seeing you list your backlog games, some interesting choices out there (especially the infamous Barbie puppy rescue).

I've noticed that a few people have nominated games from the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy. Unfortunately you can only nominate games released before 2017 and Crash was launched last year. Hopefully you can replace it with something just as challenging!

Damn it Matt, you're not supposed to notice :shakefist:

Fine, back to the Tim Tam winning drawing board.

• Like 1

Well here it is.. Still thinking of changing it but I tihnk I am set...

The Backlog list

PS4
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky (On Profile 2%)
Megadimension Neptunia VII
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

PS3
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky - 10% Bonus
Cross Edge (On Profile 7%) - 10% Bonus
Kingdom Hearts II  - 10% Bonus
The Guided Fate Paradox (On Profile 5%)

Vita
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - 10% Bonus
MIND≒0 - 10% Bonus

Should be another fun few months.....

EDIT: There are two games I really wanted on this list so I may make a change just yet, will have a think about it.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Wolfenstein is getting a few mentions in backlog games.... might see about grabbing the German versions, only too happy to do them again, lol

I was considering Wolfenstein: the Old Blood too, but dropped it in favour of Darksiders II.

6 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

As for my backlog, I'm still umming and ahhhing about it. But I think we can safely lock in AC: Black Flag on PS4. I have all the DLC as well and will be looking to get all the multiplayer done with hopefully 3 others. I'm probably going to do the Metal Gear Solid series as well.

I'll need to buy the Blackbeard's Wrath DLC, but I'm interested in doing the multiplayer for Black Flag.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Hi everyone,

My bad, I forgot when the trilogy came out and was going off how old crash was, now to find one more game

• Like 1

19 hours ago, spazza136 said:

Seeing as some have already given out their backlogs I thought I'd list mine that I sent to Wayne last week.

Ratchet Deadlocked PS3

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas PS3

Life Is Strange PS3

Murdered Soul Suspect PS3

Sleeping Dogs NA PS4

Lego The Hobbit PS4

Lego Movie PS4

Assassins Creed Syndicate PS4

Oceanhorn Vita

Dying Reborn Vita

As is tradition every year my backlog is made up of games "I could finish but may not because I'm lazy"

I don't want to be the prick as that role is already taken but Oceanhorn Vita version came out in May 2017

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Jare said:

Transformers War For Cybertron

Sweet, I need to do the MP too! Let me know when your gonna start it. I'll join ya ? I cant remember. Was the Campaign co-op? 

15 hours ago, CjShai said:

Barbie Puppy Rescues

My sisters could play it for you ?

Edited by Ethan

2 hours ago, Ethan said:

Sweet, I need to do the MP too! Let me know when your gonna start it. I'll join ya 1f642.png I cant remember. Was the Campaign co-op? 

I actually read the backlog requirements wrong and I’ve actually already done online, though do need to do online for rise of dark spark and fall of cybertron ps3 

#LearnToRead@Me xDxD 

5 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I don't want to be the prick as that role is already taken but Oceanhorn Vita version came out in May 2017

Haha good pick up, must’ve been looking at the PS4 one. Will find a replacement soon enough. 

Think I'll chuck Ratchet and Clank Vita in to replace it.

Edited by spazza136
  • Like 2

Don't know what I was smoking last night but had 3 games from 2017 in my list, fixed it up and double checked the dates on these ones (thank god for ps+ games I'd never play otherwise)

Ether One

Rime

Forma 8

Hotline Miami

Strider

Apotheon

Tropico 5

Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

Crash Bandicoot 2

Downwell

Nom Nom Galaxy

Beyond Two Souls

Stories: The Path of Destinies

my brain doesn't work so good

• Like 2

Just a quick heads up everyone:

So far I'm loving the backlog enthusiasm. As much as I hate to piss on the parade (who are we kidding, I love it!) please check the release dates, completion percentage if applicable and what format it's on (PS4, PS3, Vita. Makes it a bit easier for @TheWayne-o and I to set up the lists and categories and factor in bonuses, etc.

It is certainly encouraged (but not required) if you want to discuss playing a co-op or multiplayer game with another person or group as a backlog game, like how I have advertised my interest in Black Flag. Feel free to help each other out.

EDIT: I'm likely to make Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One my final backlog if I get 1-3 interested people for the co-op and MP

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Since everyone's posting their's, here is mine. 4 of them I didn't complete last year so chances of completion are still slim. Especially since at least 1 is ridicously hard in Max Payne 3 and a couple are quit grindy. 

Might take Zombie Army Trilogy out depending on when @CjShai, @spazza136 and myself start playing it through in co-op.  

Maybe I'll replace it with barbie puppy rescue? There you go Cj, I have given you insentive to start ZAT before March so you can see me play barbie games lol. 

Wow that is a list and a half. Goodluck I am sure there is plenty of fun (and frustration) to be had there. Happy to wait on Zombi Army till March so definitely leave it in if you like. If you need incentive for a Barbie game then you are obviously not the man I thought you were.

Very interesting reading everyones backlog lists, so much effort has obviously gone into crafting lists that will be abandoned within the first two weeks. Fascinating.

mmmm and the 4th Ranked Aussie joining the field, going to be tough for everyone in Division 1 now. Goodluck Sir. 

If someone could get Focker in here as well then we could have a real show. 

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2