Ps+ Feb 2018

Gwendly

34 minutes ago, HardXDXtraga said:

@MMDE I'd give the DLC a 3/10 with exploits, I mean, you can have infinite lives by just adding another player whenever you're low on lives, fun game though, reminds me I gotta play Steamworld Dig and La Mulana EX

Yes, infinite lives and save/reload, but you still gotta beat the levels. Still gotta make it from one point to the next, and the worse you play, the more effort it's going to be. Remember, you don't start back from exactly where you died, you start back at the last item you got. Main game, definitely 3/10 with exploits, but the the DLC, around 6/10 even with them. It's doable for most with a lot of effort and tries, but that's because it's difficult.

Damn, so busy with other stuff that I didn't even think to check for the PS+ games today. That's a first.

I own neither PS4 game and am (semi-)interested in both so another win for me.

It's been months since I bothered downloading a PS3 game but then again it's been over half a year since I played anything on it at all.

7 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Oh well, I own both already.

Rime is a great game.

Knack is a game.

That made me laugh.

I see more people saying Rime is great but wasn't it a bit of a glitchy and/or laggy mess? At least that's what a few people claimed a while ago.

7 minutes ago, Simple Rick said:

Damn, so busy with other stuff that I didn't even think to check for the PS+ games today. That's a first.

I own neither PS4 game and am (semi-)interested in both so another win for me.

It's been months since I bothered downloading a PS3 game but then again it's been over half a year since I played anything on it at all.

That made me laugh.

I see more people saying Rime is great but wasn't it a bit of a glitchy and/or laggy mess? At least that's what a few people claimed a while ago.

Can’t speak for everyone, but I played 2 full playthroughs and numerous replayed chapters for the platinum, and don’t recall even as much as a dropped frame. I’m on a PS4Pro, but I can’t imagine the difference being that stark

29 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Can’t speak for everyone, but I played 2 full playthroughs and numerous replayed chapters for the platinum, and don’t recall even as much as a dropped frame. I’m on a PS4Pro, but I can’t imagine the difference being that stark

I did a quick search and the problems seem to lie with the Steam and Switch ports, especially the latter. Should do fine on PS4 then, now I'm really glad it's on PS+!

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Seems like I misunderstood, so will be hosting it after all ... after calculating the scores for the New Year's Contest.

Ahh, so it was from Wdjat and the message was actually "THERE IS NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL I AM PARTICIPATING OR LEADING THIS STUPID EVENT" and you misunderstood it as "Oh good, the Prinny is on board" ^_^ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Ahh, so it was from Wdjat and the message was actually "THERE IS NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL I AM PARTICIPATING OR LEADING THIS STUPID EVENT" and you misunderstood it as "Oh good, the Prinny is on board" ^_^ 

:o How'd you know, that's exactly what happened. You must be psychic.

• Like 1