Ps+ Feb 2018

Gwendly

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

And to think, all of this could've easily been avoided if @Wdjat Prinny Doods joins :awesome: . Maybe he'll be so mad, it'll cause a prinny chain explosion.

I agree @Wdjat Prinny Doods

-Actually I didn't even talk about the month though. There is a lot of great games to download so it will be nice to beef up my backlog even more :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spaz said:

Thank fuck I never bought Knack off of Amazon or on the PS Flash Sale this month.

You guys who bought it during the sale just wasted $5 on it.

The horror. Five whole dollars they'll never see again. How will they ever get through this arduous time? Teach them how to restrain their wallets, sensei...

• Like 3

Here's the full lineup for PS Plus Asia February 2018:

- Evolve (PS4)
 - Mighty No. 9 (PS4 & PS3)
 - Grand Kingdom (PS4 & PS Vita)
 - Starblood Arena (PSVR)
 - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (PS3)
 - Premium Musical Notes “The Memories of Puppet NieR Music Concert” (Bonus)

For me, this is another good lineup.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

Still i can wait playing this game :) - grat addition to Psn Plus - so far the best month for me in the 2 last year :)

True, a really nice addition and was on my wishlist already. It seemed that PS+ is kinda answering to my requests hahaha.

I only am a PS Plus subscriber since last June (also got my PS4 at that time, skipped the PS3) and in my opinion, I think we had great monthly games in my opinion. At least as far as the PS4 is concerned.

Could somebody answer a noob question for me?

I've got PS+ for the first time ever (with this being the second month) On PS4 I can just add the games to the library and download them later. On PS3 I didn't see such an option, I can only directly download it onto the console. I'm kind of running out of space there though. Does anyone know if there IS in fact a "add to library" option on the PS3 and I just didnt see it?

1 hour ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Could somebody answer a noob question for me?

I've got PS+ for the first time ever (with this being the second month) On PS4 I can just add the games to the library and download them later. On PS3 I didn't see such an option, I can only directly download it onto the console. I'm kind of running out of space there though. Does anyone know if there IS in fact a "add to library" option on the PS3 and I just didnt see it?

Even on Ps3 They just get added to your Library and you cna donwload them wheneevr you want to even not right away. Just download them and cancel the download, you should see the game as "Purchased" on the store and if you Check your Download History on Ps3 on the Store (Or on The PC/Phone PSN Store since on Ps3 the Store is awful now) the game sare there to be downloaded no problem ;)

In the end it's the same just on Ps3 there isn't the Library App that collect all the Downloaded games in one place :P 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Even on Ps3 They just get added to your Library and you cna donwload them wheneevr you want to even not right away. Just download them and cancel the download, you should see the game as "Purchased" on the store and if you Check your Download History on Ps3 on the Store (Or on The PC/Phone PSN Store since on Ps3 the Store is awful now) the game sare there to be downloaded no problem ;)

In the end it's the same just on Ps3 there isn't the Library App that collect all the Downloaded games in one place :P 

Ahh thank you very much! I was really confused, they did an awful job in general in making the shop easily accessible it seems. 
Now I don't have to worry about loosing out on games anymore :D 

Just now, NanaCheese94 said:

Ahh thank you very much! I was really confused, they did an awful job in general in making the shop easily accessible it seems. 
Now I don't have to worry about loosing out on games anymore :D 

They just basically abandoned The Ps3 Store back in 2014 and it even got worse since then, today it's awful to navigate, i just search on the Pc Browser Store for Ps3 stuff :P 

Anyway no Don't worry, once you put it in download and Says "Purchased" will be yours until the PSPlus expires :)

• Like 1

On 2/1/2018 at 3:47 AM, Spaz said:

Thank fuck I never bought Knack off of Amazon or on the PS Flash Sale this month.

You guys who bought it during the sale just wasted $5 on it.

The reason why it's a terrible game for PS+, when everyone remotely (5 bucks) interested in it would have bought it by now.

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

The reason why it's a terrible game for PS+, when everyone remotely (5 bucks) interested in it would have bought it by now.

I think it's perfect for Plus. Tons of people keep asking for it as a Plus game, and refuse to spend money on it. Now, they can finally stop asking, and play what isn't that bad a game. If thousands of players played that Kung Fu Panda game here, which is most likely a horrendous piece of shit, I'm sure there are plenty that will be interested in this.

• Like 1