Crown Guide.

LordNEET

5 hours ago, Celesteela said:

but I have renewed hope the game won't troll me into oblivion like it did with Kirin and Legiana.

working on a large lasagna right now.  Do you remember if it was a 3/5/8 repeat quest?  Or anything about it at all?  time/faints/amount of people

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

working on a large lasagna right now.  Do you remember if it was a 3/5/8 repeat quest?  Or anything about it at all?  time/faints/amount of people

For Legiana try Event. Just kill one monster very quick - for example Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, then check Lagiana. Events really increase chance for any crown. 

5 minutes ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

/is there more of a chance with tempered elder dragons or should I just do the regular elders for their crowns?

Hard to say. 9/10 of my crowns from Elders were normal. Only Large Kushala was tempered. 

Edited by Zygo89pl

How do I measure accurately monster sizes? Also, do low rank event quest drop crowns (like the one right now with the Radobaan and Odogaron.)?

10 minutes ago, Juicy_Babysteak said:

Hey guys, anyone willing to share some tips on how to measure a Teostra? (Mini and Giant)

Been at it for a few days and slayed 45 so far but I can't seem to find a good way to distinguish them from regular sizes

IDK how to measure monster sizes accurately but I have advice; there is a method called crown sniping where you eyeball monster sizes (using leg sizes) and leaving the quest if it isn't a likely gold crown candidate. If you find a large/small crown monster in a quest with multiple monsters (assuming you already have the crowns for the others, kill the monster you need the crown for and click on "return from quest" as it allows you to keep awards from quest, do not click on abandon quest. 

4 hours ago, NoOneWillRecall said:

I'm so tired of Flash Raptor not giving me a giant gold crown. Every time I think "god damn, this must be it" it doesn't even give a size update. Must have killed his whole family, their neighbours and neighbours' neighbours, friends, enemies and pizza boy by now. 

3 hours ago, ESYLD said:

Has anyone got the mini Legiana crown from the Coral Waltz event?  Done the event like 50+ times and still no mini crown for it. T~T

I got mini and giant crown for whole monsters in coral waltz event. Try to hunt only the monster that you are missing.

Unfortunately, legiana seems the last monster to spawn, so you have to hunt one of other three monsters.

3 hours ago, Juicy_Babysteak said:

Hey guys, anyone willing to share some tips on how to measure a Teostra? (Mini and Giant)

Been at it for a few days and slayed 45 so far but I can't seem to find a good way to distinguish them from regular sizes

Try this. Not mine but i got both crowns by following this guide.

6 hours ago, ESYLD said:

Has anyone got the mini Legiana crown from the Coral Waltz event?  Done the event like 50+ times and still no mini crown for it. T~T

Yes, for me and a group of guys it took us several hours over 2 days. The difference is not completely noticeable, but when you see a mini you know right a way.

3 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

http://www.monsterhunterworld.com/eventquest/MHW_EventQuest_EN.pdf

This friday we get “A simple task”, if you look at the photo there is a blue footprint. That means Elder Dragon.

Maybe Kushala? Higher chance for crown?

Maybe Kushala involve but Higher chance for crown i don't think so

Hm it says get a crone for almost every Monster. Maybe they add the Monsters and you can earn their crowns but need one less for the other Monsters? So with a new Monster it will be 58 crowns were you need to earn 56? It´s just a guess.

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Does the addition of the new monster mean that we need the crowns for it?

Here is how this can play out:

We will need the same number of crowns (with Devil) included

or

We will need to get his both crowns for the trophy

or

We will just need the base monster games crown

it's obvious that delivering shrooms isn't HR30 task. The track you see on the event picture gives you hint that this is the Devil introduction, check this:

Edited by skroq