Spyro Reignited Trilogy is Official! Releases on September 21st, 2018

Parker

1 hour ago, pieroV_86 said:

yes! one of my favorite games of my childhood! 

beware of level "tree tops" world 4 (i still remember it): it's one of the most difficult level in spyro 1.?

Don't tell me that. Even with 99 lives, i wasted all of them in every playthrough... just for one friggin' dragon...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

I hate you Activision but you're taking a step in the right direction with these remasters. Can't wait till pre-orders are up because it's a definite day one purchase for me! I miss you Spyro! <3

It's available on the PSN Store, but don't get it there since it's priced too high at 53.49$. It'll be cheaper in stores.

25 minutes ago, Kratos said:

It's available on the PSN Store, but don't get it there since it's priced too high at 53.49$. It'll be cheaper in stores.

In what region?

US has it priced the same as Amazon: $39.99.

I was never really into the whole Crash/Spyro/Jak/Rachet/whatever brand of cartoony platformers growing up... but having tried most of them at one point or another, Spyro always resonated with me the most.  More than happy to give Spyro a fair chance later this year.

Edited by Dreakon13

38 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

If there isn't a trophy in the first game for releasing all the dragons called "Thank you for releasing me"... I will be disappointed :P

Seriously though, I love releasing dragons and just hearing them go "Thank you for releasing me", such a useless tip xD

This always made me laugh when I was younger, especially the high squeaky voiced dragons?

• Like 1

Okay, so my nitpicks already are:

- Spyro's certainly gotten a bit uh.. 'chunky' lol

- I hope the box art isn't final

- I thought the controls on the PS1 version were fine, even now. What needs 'updating'?

- I hope they don't change the music too much.

- Kind of disappointed they went with 'Ripto's Rage!' and not Gateway to Glimmer.

I'll pre-order it regardless but I'm scared of disappointment.

Edited by Asvinia