The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

On 7/12/2018 at 7:23 PM, adam1984123 said:

Nice work!

You really are looking to have a big month. I wonder if you could clean sweep all 3 categories?

Me on the other hand... I have popped a whole 5 trophies. 

you got me covered just a single trophy. (dam work, destiny, life ect.)

3 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Yeah i'm not gonna lie, @fisty123's desperation to win this month got me a little moist..

Impressive efforts by a few this month though, @readytofuky Beast ultra rare 1f44f.png @damage_6-9 Huge trophy count (couldn't catch you) 1f44f.png

So it could have been full flood gates if I did not slow down midway? Not sure how anyone can keep playing them types of games at that pace each month it would do my head in.

Also agree with @readytofuky any plat lower then 1% is a great result, also congrats to @Nitro for getting over 1000 trophies this month as well.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I got over 1000 trophies? Well how about that :P

But major props to everyone this month. Let's go hard this final couple of hours!

Was planning  on popping a few more plats..... but stupid vita won't register an email account, lol 

• Like 3

On 7/30/2018 at 7:21 PM, adam1984123 said:

And then there is the other end of the spectrum where a few people (myself included) have just dropped right off.

I'm killing it with 48 trophies earned this month. ?

I'm happy to have crossed Dragon's Dogma off my backlog though. It took much longer than I expected - I spent 118 hours total, but that includes around 15-25 hours of leaving the game paused - but it was a really fun game once I got into it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Was planning  on popping a few more plats..... but stupid vita won't register an email account, lol 

Got the email to work, but can't get the timing right... Guess my 49 year old thumbs aren't as fast as they used to be, lol  

So there isn't going to be any change in my trophy count before tomorrow :)

I definitely dropped off this month, having picked up a lot of extra shifts at work. While not yet complete, I managed to finish off my red dead redemption multiplayer trophies and I have a lot of people who helped a long the way to thank for that. Gotta play most of the single player but having multi out of the way is a relief.

I am also looking forwards to seeing the leader board after this month, should be interesting :) 

• Like 2

On 30/07/2018 at 9:33 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

Yeah i'm not gonna lie, @fisty123's desperation to win this month got me a little moist..

Impressive efforts by a few this month though, @readytofuky Beast ultra rare 1f44f.png @damage_6-9 Huge trophy count (couldn't catch you) 1f44f.png

Cheers! Although I noticed a few days ago you've got the edge on fame points thanks to speedrunning a bit of abstract art. Well done! I was wondering when you'd pop that one ;p

It's funny though 'cause I saw a very agreeable post of yours somewhere recently about how doing the dodgier games requires a kind of mental fortitude that's its own challenge. I reckon Starwhal almost falls into that category, the skill-based part combines speedrunning with dodgy controls which is fun but afterwards all that's left is extreme/mindless repetition & I can totally see and understand how it would do someones head in. At least there's a nice rarity percentage at the end of it though. I watched the whole first series of 'Dark Tourist' while doing that grind.

On 31/07/2018 at 1:20 AM, fisty123 said:

So it could have been full flood gates if I did not slow down midway? Not sure how anyone can keep playing them types of games at that pace each month it would do my head in.

Also agree with @readytofuky any plat lower then 1% is a great result, also congrats to @Nitro for getting over 1000 trophies this month as well.

Cheers! It's been enjoyable seeing your beast mode this month & great going on Caligula!! Having recently done a Vita title with a very dodgy framerate & a lot of doing the same battles I'm thrilled to see that once again feature in the comp but this time as an observer. Did my first version of Reverie yesterday btw, can see why you'd pick that to stack indefinitely, has to be one of the best quick/easy games yet.

• Like 2

Not a great month for me as I got sucked back into Guitar Hero, with the server shutdown coming up I really need to knock it out so been focusing on that. It is a decent game but the 6 button layout is just not as good as the classic one

• Like 1

Good job everybody, great stuff again Adam keeping this comp going.

Lousy effort from me again, lots of working going on. Went and bought myself an Xbox 1 a few weeks or so ago "jsut for exclusives" and I've gone and indulged in Live/Gamepass/EA Access and also went and bought Fallout 3/New Vegas/4 all with dlc's plus The Witcher 3 and a bunch of games off those subscription services so all my gaming time has been going over there lately. Will need to find some time to do a few those backlog games at some point (He says for the seventh month in a row) 

I hope everyone enjoys their August!

• Like 4

On 8/1/2018 at 7:47 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

"Can we post our thoughts and feedback on this season already?

I get the feeling you are like one of those shit stirrers that likes to sit on the fence and poke both sides. I am enjoying it. Although it is more fun taking deeper swings.

Anyway you should cut him some slack in 3 years I haven't seen anyone come close to earning 61 plats or 1542 trophies in one month. That is mighty impressive. I am proud to say he is the biggest trophy whore I have ever seen. And well that is saying something........... not all together surprising though,  he strikes me as a 

Congrats Nitro impressive haul, and no corruption required, welcome to the dark side.

Unlucky with the Vita hack Damage, I understand the timing is fuck a pig hard when your drunk right ? 

@Knightmare_1985 stop delay syncing you C$#T. Oh actually I am not sure if you are in this. Oh well. 

Edited by cjshaitan

Another month I'm pretty happy with the results considering, couldn't get too much done thanks to a lot of extra work.

First thing I got done was Senran Kagura Burst Renewal. Pretty good stuff & a much more reasonable trophy list (way less grindy) than other games in the series. After that did Sir Eatsalot which was a downer thanks to forced 'features' (touch screen etc). Also three stacks of Super Destronaut, one of the best ultra-easy platinums to do. Same thing with Reverie, great stuff might have to stack it later on down the track.

A bit into the month I stopped everything to do the Gravity Rush 2 online stuff before the server closure. I did end up getting all the online rewards & completed the story as well. Absolutely fantastic game imo, will definitely finish the rest of the trophy list off at some stage.

I did Manga Kakeru & saw a few others doing that one this month, cheers to everyone who did it, supporting this title is the right thing to do since Granzella so graciously took back Disaster Report 4. DR4/ZZT4 is a bucket-list game for me & it's kind of a dream to have that to look forward to.

Towards the end of the month I did something to get points & worked on Starwhal. Had to hammer the grindy bits due to limited time, it was a bit of a bastard & I think this pic says a lot:

Spoiler

8U4n0nA.jpg

Finally, after that slog I got to do something fun & did my 5th & final stack of Puyo Puyo Tetris, taking the asian version for my 200th platinum. I had no idea about this particular stack until recently, I was embarrased to have missed it but very happy to pick it up & work on it. The online was harder this time around, the players who are still hitting this up are mostly really damn good but that was enjoyable in any case. I fucken adore this game & almost feel a bit despondent now that I'm tapped out of stacks.

• Like 3

I achieved my goal of being in the top 20 and getting the three awards for PST's THL which was the only reason why I said I'd be going all out the previous month. Anything over here was a bonus. Did want to get 2000 trophies at one stage but burned out.

However in terms of numbers and being the biggest trophy whore I was not even close unfortunately placing 17th with everyone in the top 10 getting over 2000 trophies and the winner just finishing under 5000 trophies for the month. 

Back to some longer games for me. 

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

I achieved my goal of being in the top 20 and getting the three awards for PST's THL which was the only reason why I said I'd be going all out the previous month. Anything over here was a bonus. Did want to get 2000 trophies at one stage but burned out.

However in terms of numbers and being the biggest trophy whore I was not even close unfortunately placing 17th with everyone in the top 10 getting over 2000 trophies and the winner just finishing under 5000 trophies for the month. 

Back to some longer games for me. 

Lol 2000 trophies. That would have been a site to see. Now 5000 trophies in a month, amazing. Which player was that ? I only ask because it seems so ridiculously high I would love to meet these uber hunters ? 

In the meantime it seems you are getting less love from these muppets than from me lately, kinda strange do you think there realise you are as full of shit as I do.

Edited by cjshaitan

3 minutes ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

Umm what is a Backlog? I'd like to join but I don't know what that is lol

Hey mate,

This comp started way back at the start of the year and is closed to new entrants.

It also looks like you are French (or at least your PSN account is) which would mean you would not be able to partake due to this competition being for Australians.

If you're interested in competing in some comps you should check out https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/3313-community-events-contests-we-plays/  and see if any are currently open to new contestants.

Best of luck mate.

Btw a backlog is a list of games that you choose to play throughout a competition duration that you own and have not played yet.

45 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Lol 2000 trophies. That would have been a site to see. Now 5000 trophies in a month, amazing. Which player was that ? I only ask because it seems so ridiculously high I would love to meet these uber hunters ? 

In the meantime it seems you are getting less love from these muppets than from me lately, kinda strange do you think there realise you are as full of shit as I do.

All the leaderboard THL details can be found here - https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/trophy-hunters-league/327499-thl-9-0-leaderboards-about-nothing.html

I thought you were leaving hell you left this comp yet you keep posting here like you fit right in. Yet you call them all Muppets if they are Muppets then why do you keep posting here? Are you lonely? Do you need a hug? You always seem to post when Demon--Prototype makes a comment I get you two want to hold hands and skip around together but you were the one that walked out on this comp... Twice even if you want to call us all Muppets or say I'm full of shit do it elsewhere because comments like that are not needed here.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2