AC Rogue Remastered thoughts?

37 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

God damn Ubisoft...you remaster all previous AC games except for AC3. Why you gotta be like that :c

AC3 was recently rated again for Xbox One, so they could be working on it.

It's already backwards compatible there and games don't need to be rerated for that anyway, so it would have to be for a new release

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

AC3 was recently rated again for Xbox One, so they could be working on it.

It's already backwards compatible there and games don't need to be rerated for that anyway, so it would have to be for a new release

Assuming only the single player would be remastered. Even so, it’s a lot of work.

cant wait to play this again, loved the nautical games

8 hours ago, Skadoki said:

God damn Ubisoft...you remaster all previous AC games except for AC3. Why you gotta be like that :c

forget ac3 need to rm the original so i can have the complete ac set. ;) 

Edited by Leenewbe

I'm definitely going to get this one. I put about 50 hours into it on PS3 before getting a save corruption. Because I was in an area with godawful internet at the time I wasn't able to upload my save file. So all progress was completely lost. Looking forward to resuming this from scratch with a fresh list of PS4 specific trophies to work through. Maybe i'll actually get the Platinum for this one this time around.

• 3 weeks later...

When ACR was first released, I though it was one of the best in the series. Now with Origins, I would say ACR is my 4th favourite (AC2, AC3, and ACO currently).

Saying this, ACR story is very different, gripping, the setting is beautiful, and Platinum was entertaining. 

Though now I am playing the remastered version, the game itself is still great, but my god, I didn't realise just how much of a mission the Platinum was. I remember I spent months for the AC3 platinum, but the game was huge (and that completionist trophy!), but ACR platinum seems more of a chore now. I'm still giving it a go, but am I motivated for the ACR platinum? I do not think so. 

18 hours ago, Eshaal said:

ACR platinum seems more of a chore now

I agree. I’ve done both stacks now and both times I thought that the list was a bit grindy. It’s still the shortest AC plat (except liberation of course) but it does get tiresome grinding out 20 convoys, 20 camps, the Templar treasure hunt and all those challenges to unlock the veterans cheat. The amount of resources required to renovate everything and max the ship is a bit excessive too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...