God of War Review Thread

Valyrious

6 minutes ago, Schwifty Swifty said:

Haha, that reminds me of a little game called Breath of the Wild :lol: I'll never get this over-dependency on 'other have to like what I like'

I think it's super cringy that people need this to get a sense of validation for their life decisions, or just outright justify their purchase. ''Did I do good papa metacritic?''

A lot of people have been citing Breath of the Wild as a bad thing. Is it not as good as advertised?

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

A lot of people have been citing Breath of the Wild as a bad thing. Is it not as good as advertised?

That's entirely subjective my dear. I think it's a great game with a few rough edges if you look closer. Like every Zelda game if you ask me.

But I'm sure somewhere, there is a dude who thinks that the weapon degredation system in BotW is the single gratest thing ever in existence. Just sayin

1 hour ago, Schwifty Swifty said:

Haha, that reminds me of a little game called Breath of the Wild :lol: I'll never get this over-dependency on 'other have to like what I like'

I think it's super cringy that people need this to get a sense of validation for their life decisions, or just outright justify their purchase. ''Did I do good papa metacritic?''

Group thought is strong with some ppl in some places... I personally don't understand it either, the "boooohoooooo this unknown person online doesnt like my favorite game booooo lets crush him/her to silence"... it's childish :giggle: Most of the time it's just better to save your time then to talk good sense in these ppl. Believe me that's my experience lol ?

I don't care very much about rates in gaming jornalism sites *ahem* (i don't think i need to explain why lol...) i prefer to make my decisions in utube, I decided not to play this Gow simply because after playing all the games in the past, for now i feel done with the series. I might change my mind in the future,... who knows.. To every1 playing the game, i hope you all enjoy and have fun ?

Edited by BG_painter
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Wow - is that true? I have no reason to disbelieve you, but I am personally awful at GoW games, the only one I didn't plat from that collection was GoW 3. I can't believe that GoS had a tough spot in it (though I can believe that CoO was laughably easy).

I mean, it is entirely possible that I'm missing an obvious tactic in the game that would allow one to breeze through the encounters. The ones I'm referring to are at the following time stamps in the video below:

1h 35m - The first thing you might notice is that the time stamp is before the encounter. That's because that's where the checkpoint restarts you and you have to open the 2 boxes, watch the doors slowly open and then stop to watch the doors slowly close every. Single. Time. The encounter includes enemies with shields that you have to shatter with Thera's bane (which is a limited resource that takes a couple seconds to recharge), and birds that will spam dive bomb at you one after the other. The main problem is that your arc of attack is quite wide, and if an attack not enhanced by Thera's bane (if it was intended for a bird for example) has a shielded enemy anywhere within that arc, Kratos will recoil and you will lose control for a good couple of seconds, which is a good way to lose a third of your health in hard mode.

4h 13m 40s - This is the very last non-boss encounter of the game. It takes place in a tiny room and includes cyclops that can easily block your view of the action in such a tiny space. To make matters worse, they are accompanied by wraiths that require pretty precise blocking timing when they attack you from within the ground. You have a visual cue to block, which is when they stick their head out of the ground for a moment. That can be quite problematic however, since they often do that when the cyclops blocks your view of them, and sometimes it can even come from off screen. To complicate matters even further, the cyclops has a very wide collision detection and you can very easily find yourself trapped in a corner unable to move, and can only watch as the enemies wail on you and take away most of your health by the time you manage to break free.

These are the two encounters in GoS that stuck with me, mainly cause of how many attempts it took to clear them. Again, it is very possible that there's a way to breeze through them that I never figured out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnkrG3mOXLE

8 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Your comparisons are a little unfair. Many of the shows you mention are on pay TV. The amazing thing about Seinfeld and The Simpsons were that they were on network TV. If we include comedies from HBO and the like, the 90s look even better.

But we are being a bit unfair by comparing the best runs of comedies over a timespan against the comedies currently on in a single year. I guess Seinfeld and The Simpsons get my mention because both of their runs were so solid for so long (The Simpsons can pretty boldly claim to have 10 seasons of good writing, and 7 full seasons of the greatest comedy writing of all time, and they were even consecutive). No comedies today can possibly hold up to that (don't go much past the first season of 30 Rock, BTW - it gets pretty bad).

But yeah - I remember someone saying earlier that no discussions about topics other than GoW exist in this thread, so back to the topic! I really hope that this game lives up to this hype, because it's a LOT of hype to live up to, and few games have been able to pull it off. This one looks great to me, but I'll reserve judgment until I've played it.

The Simpsons aren't even trying anymore. Seasons 1 through 7 - 8 were absolutely epic, some of the best, most original comedy we ever had.

What I respect the most is stand up comedy. It's one of few things left in the genre that I haven't given up on as there are plenty of young comics out there who can give a belly laugh.

The thing about me however is I grew up on an lot of older comics. Bill Cosby (I'm not going to give him a pass for all the alleged sexual encounters but he was still a genius), Gallagher, Sam Kinison, Andrew Dice Clay, Robin Williams, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, the list goes on. Those guys WERE real comedy.

George Carlin was one of the most brilliant stand up comedians we ever had. Very smart man, definitely told us a lot about the world we live/lived in.

Kim Kardashian? Taylor Swift? Rihanna? Justin Beiber? How can anyone say they're good entertainment?

I know none of them are comics but still...

Edited by Spaz

On 4/12/2018 at 6:45 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Sounds like it is a great game - should be a blast!

I must say, I really don’t understand all the hand-wringing over reviews containing ‘spoilers’.

1. If you don’t know the entire plot of the game, then how could you possibly know what parts of it it would ‘spoil’ the experience if known ahead of time?

2. If the game is as good as these scores suggest, then presumably it is good enough that knowing some plot points is not going to ‘spoil’ the experience anyway.

3. It’s a big-budget sequel featuring the same character as was in the first 6 games.

It’s not like you won’t be able to basically infer where the major plot will go within the first couple hours of the story.

4. GOW is hardly a ‘big-twist’, story-heavy series.

Kratos is shouty and angry and very annoyed at everything. That’s the plot. That’s always been the plot, and it has served them well, but it is hardly complex. 

Is there really a large audience who buy GOW games for their storytelling prowess?

I do, because the story is what got me involved to begin with. You may not think anything of it but I and many others find Kratos’ story to be compelling and interesting to play through. Contrary to what you think Kratos is not just a “shouty and angry” man. He has just as much character development and depth as any other. He has been shown to be a loving father willing to go to the depths of Hades to rescue his daughter, a caring husband who loves his wife, a brave warrior, a cunning problem solver, and a gentle protector when rescuing Pandora. He has real conflict withon himself because of his past and the actions he has taken to get to where he is. He has suffered more heartache and betrayal at the hands of the gods than most other characters can claim. His quest for vengeance and retribution are well deserved, and Olympus had everything coming to it that it got. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BG_painter said:

Group thought is strong with some ppl in some places... I personally don't understand it either, the "boooohoooooo this unknown person online doesnt like my favorite game booooo lets crush him/her to silence"... it's childish :giggle: Most of the time it's just better to save your time then to talk good sense in these ppl. Believe me that's my experience lol ?

I feel like this post is not adequately acknowledging that the gaming community (the vocal part of it anyways) has far more hate, vitriol and aggression... than it has "too many people loving their favorite games too much".  Case in point, spend about 10 minutes on any comment section on any gaming site (or any site period) or the Steam discussion boards. ?

EDIT: Heck, even if I didn't agree with it, I'd take some pleasant conversation about what makes The Last Of Us a fascinating game over defending some jerkoffs right to chime in with "tlou fucking sucks because its practicaly a movie come fight me irl" every other post to get a rise out of people and/or a laugh with their equally jerkoff friends.

Edited by Dreakon13

On 4/12/2018 at 4:26 PM, soultaker655 said:

I'm glad the game seems good.

Of course calling this game a 10/10 is kind of ridiculous. Not because it's a GoW game, but because no game deserves a 10/10.

To say a game is a 10/10 would mean it's perfect and no matter how good a game is, it will never be perfect.

Uh no. That is NOT what a 10/10 means, and every reviewer has said so. A 10/10 is a game that exceeds all expectations and excels in every area of game design and story, cinematic presentation, gameplay and fun factor. A 10/10 game may have some problems but they are so negligible as to go nearly unnoticed throughout your time playing because everything is so damn good. No reviewer has ever claimed that a 10/10 game is perfect. It’s just very close to being a perfect game.

• Like 1

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since Sony announced the PS4. It was then that I told myself to refrain from purchasing the new console for the time being, and just wait for the new God of War, because I was positive that along with game they’d also be releasing a special edition console as well. And well, it appears my patience and faith have paid dividends, and so I rewarded myself in the manner I had so long envisioned. I, for one, am SO excited about this coming Friday. New console, new game, new direction, new experiences. This game could set a precedent, and not just for gaming, but for mankind as well. There is a distinct possibility that this marks the first occurrence in the course of human history that a man has ever toggled his joystick, and for no more reason than but for sheer unbridled joy! I hope you all enjoy this new adventure. I know I will. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

14 hours ago, Schwifty Swifty said:

That's entirely subjective my dear. I think it's a great game with a few rough edges if you look closer. Like every Zelda game if you ask me.

But I'm sure somewhere, there is a dude who thinks that the weapon degredation system in BotW is the single gratest thing ever in existence. Just sayin

14 hours ago, TKdovahkiin said:

As a new fan who put 200 hours into it, I think it was fantastic. But then I depended heavily on the huge 50 lb guide especially for the shrines (puzzles). This game wasn't as linear as past Zelda so it took some getting used to.

The concepts of open world, RPG vs linear, difficulty levels etc. seem to have some controversy in swaying people's opinions within their favorite series. 

This God of War could have similar mixed thoughts.

Personally I thought Breath Of The Wild was brilliant. It deviated from the Zelda formula in many ways but kept other stuff very familiar. To me, it managed to be huge without feeling either bloated or empty.

My guess is that a lot of the negative opinions about Zelda are because it changes so much to the formula. And, let's be frank, some sore losers who don't like it when Nintendo games get 10/10s across the board.

There'll also be justified negative opinions though, of course. There's no golden game that's liked by everybody (no, Naughty Dog fans, not even The Last Of Us, so don't even try), and people who expected the usual smaller-but-stuffed-with-content Zelda may well be justified when they say the game felt empty for them.

I do think that Mario Odyssey did not deserve all the 10/10s though. Yeah, it's a fun game (8/10 or 9/10 from me personally), but it's very safe, not breaking the mold anywhere. And the game overall could have been a bit harder, especially after they claimed that Odyssey would be for the core viewer. And there's too many moons for meaningless things, so they don't have the same feeling that stars did in 64.

Relating this to God Of War: I expect that the critics all fainted from the artsy cinematic story presentation. But hey, I appreciate good presentation, and the gameplay seems very decent, so I am reasonably sure that I know how high to set my expectations and that I won't be disappointed either positively or negatively.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 6:12 AM, Valyrious said:

And I believe the way you project your opinions is equally "super cringy." You're entitled to them, knock yourself out. But you kind of look like an oaf. You also seem sore when a game gets scored well? 

Outstanding reviews is something game developers strive for. You're telling me they should hope that their game tanks reviews, so that the general consensus is that the game is a failure, a waste of time and not worthy of someone's purchase? Please keep going on about this papa metacritic nonsense, you mindless brute.

How in the world could you misread my comment so hard? Get your eyes checked man, that isn't even remotely what I wrote.

Edited by Schwifty Swifty
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Daft Gamer said:

I do, because the story is what got me involved to begin with. You may not think anything of it but I and many others find Kratos’ story to be compelling and interesting to play through. Contrary to what you think Kratos is not just a “shouty and angry” man. He has just as much character development and depth as any other. He has been shown to be a loving father willing to go to the depths of Hades to rescue his daughter, a caring husband who loves his wife, a brave warrior, a cunning problem solver, and a gentle protector when rescuing Pandora. He has real conflict withon himself because of his past and the actions he has taken to get to where he is. He has suffered more heartache and betrayal at the hands of the gods than most other characters can claim. His quest for vengeance and retribution are well deserved, and Olympus had everything coming to it that it got. 

I will just quote @DrBloodmoney's post here:

On 12/04/2018 at 1:19 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Kratos killed his own family. He was tricked, sure, but only after he himself requested the God’s help to win in a battle he was about to lose - knowing full well how the Gods of his world like to operate. He brought it on himself. And let’s face it, he was hardly a saint before that. He was a famously brutal killing-machine.

The vengeance that he takes ends up killing hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of other families, as the Gods die, plunging the world into chaos.

He gives not one fuck. He stomps about, shouting at the world and raping and killing his way through everything and everyone. 

When presented with a slave girl in need of rescue GoW 3, he uses her to jam open a switch so he can nip through a door quickly before the thing crushes her like a twig.

He moans constantly about his lost wife and daughter but when presented with any other females he immediately starts either humping or killing them, and, in GOW3, when another character (who is also, like Kratos once was, enslaved by the Gods) asks Kratos to stay away from his wife and daughter, Kratos ignores him and does whatever the hell he wants, thus showing he is incapable of recognising any situation as negative unless it negatively affect him.

He is a sociopathic, narcissistic, homicidal man-child, with rage issues, a victim-complex and too much testosterone. Hence the early on-set baldness.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Spark said:

There'll also be justified negative opinions though, of course. There's no golden game that's liked by everybody (no, Naughty Dog fans, not even The Last Of Us, so don't even try),

I once worked in a game retail store, and someone traded in The Last of Us for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, cause he thought it was too ''talky and boring'' .

I'm not the biggest The Last of Us fan, but even I found that hard to swallow :lol:.

Edited by Schwifty Swifty
  • Like 3

On 4/12/2018 at 7:19 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Come on now:

Kratos killed his own family. He was tricked, sure, but only after he himself requested the God’s help to win in a battle he was about to lose - knowing full well how the Gods of his world like to operate. He brought it on himself. And let’s face it, he was hardly a saint before that. He was a famously brutal killing-machine.

The vengeance that he takes ends up killing hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of other families, as the Gods die, plunging the world into chaos.

He gives not one fuck. He stomps about, shouting at the world and raping and killing his way through everything and everyone. 

When presented with a slave girl in need of rescue GoW 3, he uses her to jam open a switch so he can nip through a door quickly before the thing crushes her like a twig.

He moans constantly about his lost wife and daughter but when presented with any other females he immediately starts either humping or killing them, and, in GOW3, when another character (who is also, like Kratos once was, enslaved by the Gods) asks Kratos to stay away from his wife and daughter, Kratos ignores him and does whatever the hell he wants, thus showing he is incapable of recognising any situation as negative unless it negatively affect him.

He is a sociopathic, narcissistic, homicidal man-child, with rage issues, a victim-complex and too much testosterone. Hence the early on-set baldness.

....all of which is fine!

because these games are not about the stories. They are about 100 hit combos, crazy-scale fights, awesome graphical showpieces, quick-time-event-boning, blood, guts and shouting.

Eh?

You forgot the fact that, when presented with the opportunity to turn back time in GoW2, where Kratos could have opted simply to return to the status quo of his family, he instead uses the opportunity to forward his vengeance.

But to be fair, I like the fact that old man Kratos is beginning to reflect on that past, wondering, "Should I really have jammed that slave girl just to make my own escape easier? Maybe there was some piece of non-living detritus that would have functioned equally well?" As much as I like 100-hit combos, I was getting pretty tired of the formula by GoW3.

5 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Rather than re quote, I'll refer back to jrdemr's last post where he contrasted daftgamer and drbloodmoney's description of GoW's Kratos and story. 

After seeing the reviews and conversations about this upcoming game, I was all set to give it a whirl. After dg's post, I was ready to be inspired too.

But now after seeing drbm's re-quote - I'm thinking thanks for saving me the time. I've never played GoW before and if its gonna be more of THAT Kratos, then there's no way its for me. I like to be inspired and uplifted by something that I put hours into. So I appreciate the news. I preordered the game mostly for someone else anyway. I'll have to watch after the game comes out to see if its gonna be more of the same or whether its more of a turn around for the character. 

I don't mind getting into a new entry of a series if it looks like its gonna change to suit my tastes and I thought this one was, but now I'm not so sure....

yuk ...

I can't promise that the game is going to change Kratos, but all signs point to an older, more mature warrior, in the vein of a Hector, rather than a pouty sociopath consumed only by his own wants, in the vein of an Achilles.

Of course, Achilles killed Hector, so there's that...

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

I think people tend to be a little too knee-jerk in their reactions to games (myself included at times).  When a game comes out to rave reviews and 10/10's across the board, there are people (in this thread even) who immediately think "OMG paid reviews, the game is blowing up too much, the sheeple must be wrong, there's no way its that good"... which is no less dangerous/naive than the people they criticize for being convinced a game is amazing solely because of the reviews.  In both cases, these people are making snap decisions having never even touched the game and are letting their review bias, developer bias, platform bias and/or genre bias, run the show.

The lesson here is to take all reviews with a grain of salt, no matter which side of the fence you're on.  You have no idea if a game is good or bad, objectively or subjectively, until you've played it for yourself (and even then it doesn't make you judge jury and executioner, all you know is if you like it).  All a review can do is give you one persons perspective, and that's all our opinions on a game amount to as well.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 2

I just read the review on a site that usually is in accordence with my taste and GoW got 90%. While it was not praised as "the game of the century", it got its fair share of praise. Storytelling is top-notch (over a span of 30-35h), never boring nor repetitive, preparation for combat and combat itself is fun. It was called as maybe the golden middle between games like Bayonetta / DMC & Bloodborne/Dark Souls & Nioh. One major contra is the sheer amount of equipment especially in the later stages of the game.

In my opinion, it will be a great game and there is definitely reason to be excited. To all who'll play it soon, have fun. 

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

I think people tend to be a little too knee-jerk in their reactions to games (myself included at times).  When a game comes out to rave reviews and 10/10's across the board, there are people (in this thread even) who immediately think "OMG paid reviews, the game is blowing up too much, the sheeple must be wrong, there's no way its that good"... which is no less dangerous/naive than the people they criticize for being convinced a game is amazing solely because of the reviews.  In both cases, these people are making snap decisions having never even touched the game and are letting their review bias, developer bias, platform bias and/or genre bias, run the show.

The lesson here is to take all reviews with a grain of salt, no matter which side of the fence you're on.  You have no idea if a game is good or bad, objectively or subjectively, until you've played it for yourself (and even then it doesn't make you judge jury and executioner, all you know is if you like it).  All a review can do is give you one persons perspective, and that's all our opinions on a game amount to as well.

To be honest, and it might be naive, but the reasons I don’t really ever buy the whole ‘paid reviews’ thing from major press outlets are twofold:

1. There have been incidents of paid reviews before, or even the appearence of paid reviews, and it has been a bit of a scandal.

There is enough industry naval-gazing and forum wars types who go postal at even the appearence of journalistic impropriety- real or imagined - that no professional reviewer would risk his or her job by doing it.  

I mean, jeez, most reviewers even get queasy about doing paid internal reviews for games if they are still working for external review publications.

Giant Bomb has had a number of lengthly podcast discussions about this, all quite interesting if anyone fancies seeking them out.

2. (This is the major reason) There already are paid reviews, in thier thousands.

They aren’t the publications we are talking about here though - they are in the form of ‘Youtube Influencers’.

Those guys and gals have taken over any pre-existing shady side of the reviews industry, and trust me, they will cost a lot less for a publisher to buy a favourable review from than a major outlet.

Why would the publishers bother buying good reviews from sites like Kotaku when they can get the same - if not a bigger - reach for far less cost by giving free copies to a few dozen ‘influencers’ on the agreement of good coverage?

The kids who watch these ‘influencers’ don’t care about integrity - if you tried to argue the merits of an independent press, they would just blink a few slack-jawed times, roll their eyes and head back to playing Fortnite for ipad.

The only thing the older, bigger press and review outlets have left to maintain an audience in 2018 is their integrity. I doubt they would be stupid enough to risk it over the minimal payment that selling it would bring in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

The kids who watch these ‘influencers’ don’t care about integrity - if you tried to argue the merits of an independent press, they would just blink a few slack-jawed times, roll their eyes and head back to playing Fortnite for ipad.

The only thing the older, bigger press and review outlets have left to maintain an audience in 2018 is their integrity. I doubt they would be stupid enough to risk it over the minimal payment that selling it would bring in.

LOL. When I read your first sentence above, I can't help but think of this Simpsons quote:

With regards to the second comment, I mostly agree. But I do find it odd to see a reviewer yukking it up with the director of a game that he praised to the skies (as an earlier vid in this thread shows). While I doubt there is all that much money changing hands here, I still think that the lower-grade reviewers are not above a nod and a wink if it means they can get press time with a creator or the like. This was a major problem for music, particularly in the late 90s or so, where every alt band was praised as a second coming of the Talking Heads simply because they agreed to grant interviews with a reviewer.

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I agree completely with this, beautifully put.  Which is why I tend to put more stock in critic/press reviews these days over the "user review" section on any given site or streamers/YouTubers.  For whatever that "stock" is ultimately worth.

The unfortunate thing with games versus other entertainment mediums, new AAA releases in particular, is that they're expensive and usually time sinks (even the 30+ hour single player games).  You really want to know its something you'll like, and that it really is what the marketing says it is, before you invest your time and money into it... so trying to put myself in other peoples shoes, I can understand the skepticism and even hostility around reviews and marketing and the cycle of deception/disappointment in new releases.  Should strive to be better than angry and aggressive with everything though, drawing conclusions too hastily, patience and a little respect to our fellow gamers/developers can go a long way.  Something the gaming community has monumentally failed to do since the inception of social media.

Edited by Dreakon13

10 hours ago, Schwifty Swifty said:

How in the world could you missread my comment so hard? Get your eyes checked man, that isn't even remotely what I wrote.

I didn't misinterpret anything you said. And your cherry picking through my response to try to imply that I'm blind shows that you can't follow up on anything I said.

Which is usually the battle cry of someone that knows they lost an argument. "Missread" isn't a word, by the way. Might want to go back to school and learn some new grammar.

6 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

Which is why people are allowed to discuss their opinions on a forum. Because everything we say is govern by... our opinions. (And to a varying degree, our bias.) Shocking, isn't it? I do agree with what you're saying though. There is error on both sides. However, I do feel like most people know what they will enjoy just by doing research on the game. If a game has attracted you from the moment it was announced, to the point where it became your most anticipated game over the course of several years... logic would dictate that it isn't the reviews that are stimulating that person's inner desire for the game, right? Maybe that person just enjoys that so many outside sources of respected opinions enjoy the game as much as you feel you are going to. Especially people that didn't like the former God of War titles. To which there most certainly are a lot of people out there. 

People that slander overwhelming reviews assume that they're bought and paid for don't add anything to the discussion. They're just angry that something is being received far greater than they could have ever expected it to be.

Edited by Valyrious

20 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

"Missread" isn't a word, by the way. Might want to go back to school and learn some new grammar.

Wow, dissing a typo from someone whose native language is not English. That's a nice new low you've shamelessly gone to there.

And @Schwifty Swifty's original point was a decent one, which you indeed severely butchered and misinterpreted to such an extent that it's impossible to reply to that with a straight face.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Which is why people are allowed to discuss their opinions on a forum. Because everything we say is govern by... our opinions. (And to a varying degree, our bias.) Shocking, isn't it?

The problem isn't that people discuss their opinions, it's the ferocity in which those opinions are presented/discussed... and how much of those opinions are based in reality (ie. people making judgments on games they haven't played, based on reviews they probably haven't read).

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

What is with all the secrecy? It’s out in less than 24 hours and there is still no trophy list. 

1 hour ago, TKdovahkiin said:

God of War Pre-order Canceled. 

After reading DrBloodmoney’s informative/humorous/realistic description of past entries in the series, I looked into the ESRB rating etc. for the current game.  This one IS supposed to be toned down in some ways from the others but I’ve already lost my appetite... ugh.

Plenty of other masterpieces ...

The first time I played GOW I thought it was rubbish. But I had earned a trophy (on my old profile) and decided to at least try and get some of the trophies. I went back to it and REALLY got into it. It was so much more than first I thought it was. I’m really glad now that happened or I never would have known how much I’d enjoy it ?

26 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

What is with all the secrecy? It’s out in less than 24 hours and there is still no trophy list. 

The first time I played GOW I thought it was rubbish. But I had earned a trophy (on my old profile) and decided to at least try and get some of the trophies. I went back to it and REALLY got into it. It was so much more than first I thought it was. I’m really glad now that happened or I never would have known how much I’d enjoy it 1f61b.png

I mean, i can confirm that the leaked one is legit.

I know some people who played the game for 4-5 hrs (they got it yesterday from retail that didn't give a shit) and unlocked some of the trophies, they match the leaked list according to them.

But i would say, don't look.

It is said there are spoilers there and that's probably why the list is not active yet.

Edited by SnizelPS
  • Like 1