Nearly 700 hours and I still haven't got all the crowns

kerck11

44 minutes ago, kerck11 said:

Thanks but I won't get it coz I will sell and trade the game today to get God of war

First game in 4 years that I will actually not get the platinum

Oh and again, FUCK THIS GAME

l-3660-all-these-flavors-and-you-chose-t

I understand your frustration, but that's a bit overboard, isn't it? 

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, kerck11 said:

Thanks but I won't get it coz I will sell and trade the game today to get God of war

First game in 4 years that I will actually not get the platinum

Oh and again, FUCK THIS GAME

Don't worry you'll be back yelling "FUCK THIS GAME" one you get God of War, too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Its kinda sad that the only reason you are not enjoying yourself is because you havent gotten the platinum.

The reason why I want it so bad is because its one of the last 3 games I'll play on Playstation after that I'm done with gaming altogether.

MHW, God of war and Spider-man

That's why I'm so fcking pissed

21 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Its kinda sad that the only reason you are not enjoying yourself is because you havent gotten the platinum.

And I already enjoyed the game, played it for 2 months without worrying about trophies

4 minutes ago, kerck11 said:

The reason why I want it so bad is because its one of the last 3 games I'll play on Playstation after that I'm done with gaming altogether.

MHW, God of war and Spider-man

That's why I'm so fcking pissed

And I already enjoyed the game, played it for 2 months without worrying about trophies

Might I ask, why care about a single unobtained platinum if you're going to quit in four months anyways (or whenever Spider Man releases)? Not trying to start a fight, just asking out of curiosity ?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Over 700 hours and the OP didn't enjoy even one of those 2.5 million seconds all because they didn't get the platinum trophy.

The response is legit. I enjoyed a lot of Star Ocean: The Last Hope. A great story that lasts 30 hours or so. A great postgame that lasts another 50. But I say screw that game because of its terrible BT system that lasts yet another 350-500.

• Like 2

I have over 1000hrs in MHW, and still don't have the crown trophies.  That said, there's been a lot of afk and general messing about, I've only recently started trying to get the crowns, and I have most of them, but they've always been a pain, in fact it's a bit of a MH trope...if you want something bad enough, guaranteed you wont get it!  Don't sweat it, you're not alone.  Follow the guides and/or farm the event quests, they'll pop eventually. :)

I understand the frustration. I'm on right now farming for my last 8 crowns and I am 413 hours in. I've taken breaks, platinumed other games, watched YouTube/tv, gone to work, etc. and farming my crowns here and there in between and yet these last few keep eluding me. This is my first Monster Hunter game and I knew what I was getting myself in to when I pre-ordered it. Never did I imagine being this many hours in just for RNG to be an ass over freakin' gold crowns for monster sizes though. I've put more hours into ESO and gotten better drops from that RNG. One day at a time, little grind here and there and it shall be done.. eventually. Sometimes games like this need a hell of a lot of patience and dedication. Been there, done that with my fair share, and this just adds to that. Especially when I'm making this my 200 plat milestone.

17 hours ago, skroq said:

First of all.. Gold crowns are rather easy to get from 2x Gold 2x Silver, especially with 15min, 30 minute quest, 3 tries. I never played anything that had brozne or was 50 minute, 8 attempts or didn't have a gold in reward. I disliked even 5 attempts investigations.

finally new reasons to purge my lists

keep going u will eventually get them. i did also struggle for a long time. my last 2 were small kirin and big black diablos. just look at the time stamps. something that motivated me was the fact that most monster crowns show up on the range of 50 to 90 kills. so i was just spaming investigations until i got them. i didnt bother to measure monsters anymore and it worked way better by just killing everything. i just looked at the number and i was like 70 kills i will soon get it and i got the crown a few kills later.

https://i.imgur.com/2hVRICt.png