Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

• 2 weeks later...

if you like symphonic metal you really have to hear this one,

if you like shingeki no kyojin you also really have to hear this one.

if you like both, then stop whatever you're doing right now and listen to this RIGHT NOW ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3dwi_yuSA

(the insert image from url option is broken for some reason so i have just used a link instead)

Edited by yiazmat50112254

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

piece of youth by ChouCho (Girls und Pander der Film ED song)

What's the best way to end a great movie? A great ED song, that's what. I watched the movie a little while ago, and i liked it. As for this ED, it really fits to the movie. It's so beautiful. It makes me sentimental every time i hear this. That's just how it is.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last posted here. A very big thanks to all of you who have kept this thread alive despite me pretty much forgetting about it. ? I very rarely post in the forum nowadays and what very few I post are mostly status updates.

Anyways, on with the thread. Here's a couple of songs from one of my favorite mahou shoujo series out there: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya. I've been listening to these recently, so I thought it'd be nice to share them here. :)

They are the openings of the first and fourth seasons, respectively. My favorite songs for my favorite seasons. How fitting. Here's hoping we can get a fifth season animated at some point. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I hear this, it reminds of episode 10 and my heart breaks all over again. It's always the slow piano arrangements... On a less depressing note, this is one of my other favorites off the OST: 

Coincidentally, it's track 10 of the soundtrack, one song before inevitabilis. This song was reused in the Madoka Vita game, the mobile game, and probably some other things I missed.

• Like 3

Keijo's OP "DREAMxSCRAMBLE"

I watched the anime some time ago since I was like, "what the hell is this summary"? So I checked out and ended up liking it ?. Needless to say, it has a lot of fanservice ?

Edited by IceSoul21
  • Like 1